Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > General Discussions > Other Talk
Reload this Page >

Have you seen Trump's Pup?

Other Talk "Otterville" plus Religion/Politics

Have you seen Trump's Pup?

Old 08-24-04, 01:43 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AW...look at the little puppy-sized doggie, everybody!

I guess "COMB-OVERS" must run in the family...

&

And now for something completely different:

A Dramatic Writing by Paul 3rd.

...and then there was a mighty wind, and the children of the town were quickly lost it the dust cloud. They were helpless and could not find their way so the witch, who was watching them through her magic eyes from a distance, thought to take advantage of their distress, and called out to them through the blizzard and said in a loud voice, "Come, stay with me in my cave to escape the dust and bitter cold! For I have a warm fire and a large pot of soup and a pitcher of hot brine water, yes, large enough to feed you all!", but the frightened little children were afraid of the witch more than they were afraid of the wind, and they knew that if they did indeed stay with her, they would not survive the night! So, the biggest of the frightened little children said (while spiting out small pieces rock and dirt and dust and leaves and whatnot, that had blown into his opened frightened little mouth as the wind blew ever harder), "No! We will not stay with you! We remember your tricks and how you made by magic the other children of the village disappear and we have yet to know for where they have gone and or what has happened to them!"

TEK!

Last edited by The Edit King; 08-24-04 at 09:26 PM.
Old 08-24-04, 07:48 PM

I thought I might post in here because I felt sorry for you. Usually your threads are 15 pages long.

Interesting paragraph by the way, written anything else?

Well anyway, cya later dude.
Ian
(DVDtalk Second Gen)
Old 08-24-04, 08:32 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Originally posted by Buckaroo Banzai
I thought I might post in here because I felt sorry for you. Usually your threads are 15 pages long. Interesting paragraph by the way, written anything else? Well anyway, cya later dude. Ian (DVDtalk Second Gen)
Well, thanks Ian!

That's a Great name... "Ian".

I know a guy named "Ian Ambercrombie".

This is what he looks like:

He's an actor dude, and he hasn't yet received the credit he's due in my opinion.

Oh, I appreciate your contribution, but you didn't have to.

I've learned to get along pretty much "on my own" around here.

Actually, I was having a BALL with that picture! Not only is that cute pup, but the "comb-over" really cracked me up!

That is, once I finally "saw" it! (It took me awhile to figure out what all the "hub-hub" was about... )

I'm not sure why no one replied. Maybe it's because folks around here are just getting sick & tired of seein' my threads & posts? Because if someone else posted that pic in a thread "I" sure as heck would have said SOMETHING! (...if not only to say what a "cutie-pie" that dog was! But I can't go around just expecting everyone else to see things the way I do.)

Regarding the "story"...

I just started writing it for fun (out of boredom or whatnot, since no one was responding I thought I'd use the thread to "play in"), and before I knew it, I found myself trapped by the witch and all wrapped up in the plight of those frightened little children!!!

&

And what a cannibalistic, heartless ol' pismire that witch is!!!

(But it's only a matter of time before she gets her comeuppance! )

...and sure, I've written some stuff around here from time to time, but mostly just the same ol' sort of foolish fun & silly nonsense that I get a kick out of.

You know Ian, I've thought about starting my "own" forum, where I'm the only member, and just write threads and say things to myself that make me laugh because I for one LOVE to laugh!

Well, it's that or cry, and being an only child, I've learned how to do both, but not only that, you see...

I've also learned how to be my own best friend too when no one else wants to play (out of necessity, I suppose), and over the years I have come to really enjoy the company of a guy named Paul 3rd!

THEEK!

Last edited by The Edit King; 08-25-04 at 03:00 PM.
Old 08-24-04, 09:04 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

that's a cute pic.

Keep up the writing King ! That's good stuff

Write for yourself, for fun, but who knows where it will lead ya!

As an only child myself, we have the best of both worlds; we are sociable, enjoy people but if we are alone we're in great company still!

Cheers!
Old 08-24-04, 09:42 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Originally posted by Darkfriend
As an only child myself, we have the best of both worlds; we are sociable, enjoy people but if we are alone we're in great company still! Cheers!
Amen to that!

From one to another...

Cheers Indeed, DF!

&

TEK!

Last edited by The Edit King; 08-24-04 at 09:46 PM.