Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > General Discussions > Other Talk
Reload this Page >

I just found out the girl who cut my hair for 3 years just quit!

Other Talk "Otterville" plus Religion/Politics

Old 08-12-04, 01:36 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

She's been cutting my hair for 3 years and now she's gone. . I'm going to miss her. [tear] She knew just how I liked it too. Not only was she good at cutting hair....she was HOT too. She looked like a cross between Salma and Leonor Varela from Blade 2. The best part was when she used to wash my hair and her "ahems" would hang down......oops wrong forum. I asked the people where she went, but they either didn't know or didn't want to tell me. What am I gonna do now?
Old 08-12-04, 01:38 AM
DVD Talk Hero

do what any reasonable man would do. steal her employment files to find out where she lives and stalk her.
Old 08-12-04, 01:38 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Ah, we males can be VERY attached to the girls that cut our hair.
Old 08-12-04, 02:25 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

yeah, it's hard to find a good barber. There's nothing worse than gettin' your hair butchered by some moron. Good luck findin' a new one.
Old 08-12-04, 02:50 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Have you ever asked yourself that perhaps she left because of you admiring her tattas too obviously and greedily?
Old 08-12-04, 03:29 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Reminds me of that Beavis and Butthead episode....
Old 08-12-04, 04:29 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Old 08-12-04, 05:11 AM
Banned

Reminds me of the married with children episode where Al's barber die's.
Old 08-12-04, 06:08 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Find her and marry her.
Old 08-12-04, 06:42 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Hair today, gone tomorrow.

Sorry.
Old 08-12-04, 07:01 AM

If she pops up at another shop, you may get a call. Lots of stylists take thier client list with them when they leave. Maybe she is opening her own place. Maybe she just hated cutting hair and just quit, you may never know...
Old 08-12-04, 07:27 AM

Re: I just found out the girl who cut my hair for 3 years just quit!

Originally posted by wabio
She knew just how I liked it too.
Moving to Mature.
Old 08-12-04, 07:57 AM
Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by Mayday
If she pops up at another shop, you may get a call. Lots of stylists take thier client list with them when they leave. Maybe she is opening her own place.
This is what happened with mine. She disappeared. Then I got a card in the mail saying she had opened her own place.
Old 08-12-04, 08:04 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Location: (formerly known as Inglenook Hampendick) Fairbanks, Alaska!
If you have her full name, you can look her up with your state's licensing and regulation office to get her mailing address, then cross reference that with an online phone directory to get her number, then call her. I did this last year before to track down my fave cutter, got one last cut from her, and have shaved ever since.
Old 08-12-04, 09:32 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally posted by Mayday
If she pops up at another shop, you may get a call. Lots of stylists take thier client list with them when they leave. Maybe she is opening her own place. Maybe she just hated cutting hair and just quit, you may never know...
this is what's happenin' with mine. After 25 years in the same place, he's opening up his place with his brother next week. So my next haircut will be at his new place.
Old 08-12-04, 09:54 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

The same guy has cut my hair for 17 years. My wife used to go to a ridiculously overpriced salon, and I finally convinced her to start using my guy. At one point, he was cutting daughter's hair, my wife's hair, my mother in law's hair, my wife's grandmother's hair, and my wife's great-grandmother's hair at the same time (not EXACTLY the same time ). He got a kick out of being the only person at the shop to cut five generations of hair at the same time.
Old 08-12-04, 10:28 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

I had the same thing happen last fall. The young lady that had been cutting my hair for 2 years quit to go back to school. It was nice, because I could just sit in the chair and let her cut. She knew what to do. It didn't hurt matters that she was cute, too.
Old 08-12-04, 10:30 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
I don't get my hair cut enough to have a regular person. I think my dad has had the same guy cut his hair for about 15 years.
Old 08-12-04, 02:16 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts
Re: I just found out the girl who cut my hair for 3 years just quit!

Originally posted by wabio
She's been ****ing my **** for 3 years and now she's gone. . I'm going to miss her. [tear] She knew just how I liked it too. Not only was she good at ****ing **** ....she was HOT too. She looked like a cross between Salma and Leonor Varela from Blade 2. The best part was when she used to ---- my ---- and her **** would tickle my **** ****.....oops wrong forum. I asked her pimp where she went, but Slick Jimmy either didn't know or didn't want to tell me. What am I gonna do now?
*fixed*
Old 08-12-04, 02:20 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally posted by Turd Ferguson
The same guy has **** my **** for 17 years. My wife used to go to a ridiculously overpriced bordello, and I finally convinced her to start ****ing my guy. At one point, he was ****ing my daughter, my wife, my mother in law, my wife's grandmother, and my wife's great-grandmother at the same time (EXACTLY the same time ). He got a kick out of being the only person at the Mustang Ranch to **** five generations at the same time.
And my sick mind continues . . . *fixed* (Apologies up front, this is meant to be humorous)
Old 08-12-04, 03:37 PM
Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by AGuyNamedMike
If you have her full name, you can look her up with your state's licensing and regulation office to get her mailing address, then cross reference that with an online phone directory to get her number, then call her.
Neat. I just found out that my wife's hairdresser's Cosmetology license expired 11 days ago. She's getting her hair cut tonight, wonder if I should tell her to ask about her license. Of course, she'll probably ask me why I looked that up. Hmm.
Old 08-12-04, 03:40 PM
DVD Talk God

Perhaps they decided she was taking too long. 3 years? They gave her longer than I would have.
Old 08-12-04, 05:58 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

My ex-girlfriend used to get p/o'd when I got it cut because my "stylist" had large breasts. Everytime I told my ex I was going to get my hair cut she would correct me; "you mean, you are going to get your glasses polished."

My current person is great. I love getting my hair cut, it is so soothing. I've actually dozed off during a cut before.
Old 08-12-04, 07:28 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally posted by chente
I've actually dozed off during a cut before.
I guess her breasts weren't big enough
Old 08-12-04, 09:08 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

I feel your pain Wabio... my hair dresser is pregnant so will be gone at least a year in a month from now, I am at a loss as to what I will do, maybe I'll get lucky and mullets will start being popular.

Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.