DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Other Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/other-talk-9/)
-   -   Oh man, more Interracial drama!: Black men, White women (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/other-talk/309432-oh-man-more-interracial-drama-black-men-white-women.html)

Cool Kitten 08-04-03 07:49 PM

Originally posted by joltaddict
I dont think too many people make that distinction. Im pretty sure the aryans tried to round all you up and kill you once.
true, but they never got to Africa :lol:

Red Dog 08-04-03 08:14 PM

Originally posted by DeputyDave
http://www.garnersclassics.com/pics/blazing/bnig.jpg
"Where 'da white women at?"

rotfl

Better for him to go for Pam Anderson now than when he is married. It is a blessing. Nuff said.

johnglass 08-04-03 08:19 PM

Can we get back to the catfight please?

Cool Kitten 08-04-03 08:21 PM

Originally posted by johnglass
Can we get back to the catfight please?
Variable left, presumably to take the boobless chick out for ice cream :(

joltaddict 08-04-03 08:22 PM

Nope. Hes furiously indexing The Joy Luck Club.

Venusian 08-04-03 08:25 PM

Originally posted by Cool Kitten
keep reading. she has nice boobies. they just aren't fake like that evil white she-devil

johnglass 08-04-03 08:25 PM

I'll guarantee it won't be vanilla.

Red Dog 08-04-03 08:26 PM

Nor Vanilla Fudge Twirl :D

joltaddict 08-04-03 08:27 PM

:lol:rotfl:lol:

naughty jonny 08-04-03 08:40 PM

Don't know who originally said it, but the solution to all racial problems is to f*** everyone one else until we all turn brown.

Giantrobo 08-04-03 09:31 PM

you know that liking big white boobs makes you a sell-out, right? :mad:

Russian boobs = 2 Giantrobos for 1 sale :lol:

Giantrobo 08-04-03 09:45 PM

Giantrobo puts his full support behind interracial dating :up:

http://untruenews.com/unimages/ojandchristie.gifhttp://www.livinglightnews.org/images/voj2.gifhttp://www.blackathlete.net/Images/OJ5.jpg

NCMojo 08-04-03 10:24 PM

Quick question here: where are all of the white bread pics?

al_bundy 08-04-03 10:25 PM

Re: Oh man, more Interracial drama!: Black men, White women

Originally posted by Variable697
So I just got a phone call from my friend Deena who told me that her boyfriend just dumped her over lunch. Here’s the background…Jackson, her BF, is a law student at a top school in L.A. (he’s going to be a 3L in the Fall). This summer he has been working in a prestigious paid internship in the legal department of a major movie studio. At the studio he met a secretary/receptionist/typical Hollywood wannabe. Deena and Jackson both happen to be black. The secretary chick is a 23-year-old dumb blonde (no college education) with big fake boobs. So surprise, this jerk is dumping my friend for the filthy bimbo. Deena knew something was up when she visited him at work and the blonde was openly flirting with her BF right in front of her! My friend’s a pretty secure, non-possessive person so she didn’t say anything.

“What reasons did he give you for the breakup Deena?” I asked.

“Basically he said that he was tired of feeling ‘married’ and he wanted something new,” she said. She has wasted 5 years on this a--hole. He has never been with a white chick before, so the subtext of his explanation of wanting something “new” is that he’s more than happy to jump at the chance to date a white girl. I have never met this guy, but he is supposed to be a liberal (he signed an Amicus Brief written by law students urging the Supreme Court to support Affirmative Action in the recent University of Michigan case). With liberals like this, no wonder we’re being shafted by conservatives. Sexual choice is not just some vague notion of “personal taste;” it’s aesthetic, psychological, economic, and political.

My friend is a Ph.D. graduate student who was a TA of mine. She’s incredibly smart, beautiful (big almond-shaped brown eyes, great smile, cool frizzy hair, amazing skin), and she’s freaking funny as hell (she does great impersonations). She was seriously in love with this guy. Before he got his current job and his white trophy, he was talking about the possibility of marriage.

This situation is disgusting; I’ve never heard a person so upset before. I’m gonna take her out for ice cream and some bowling tonight. I have all sorts of inflammatory things I want to say about racial sell-outs, but I think I’m just going to do a lot of listening. What do you say, what can you say to someone whose heart has just been stomped on? I readily admit it now -- I AM ANGRY!

Now you're black? I thought you were Chineese? Weren't you talking about how much of a real american you are in another thread with color blind eyes and now you're talking racial sell out?

I bet this is a little kid who is craving attention having fun on the computer.

Cool Kitten 08-04-03 10:32 PM

Re: Re: Oh man, more Interracial drama!: Black men, White women

Originally posted by al_bundy
Now you're black? I thought you were Chineese? Weren't you talking about how much of a real american you are in another thread with color blind eyes and now you're talking racial sell out?

no, he IS Chinese. he's also not color-blind at all, but quite the racist. He's the one who thinks that all Asian girls who date white guys are sell-outs.

joltaddict 08-04-03 10:41 PM

Originally posted by al_bundy
Now you're black?
Reading is FUNdamental! :banana:

Mutley Hyde 08-04-03 10:56 PM

Originally posted by Pharoh
While these threads are indeed funny, maybe the funniest since the TopBunk trilogy, I wonder if they will be allowed to continue endlessly?
Exactly. I've actually been surprised they've been allowed to remain open at all.

I'm not offended in the least what this moron Variable has been spewing forth, but what does offend me is that if a honky like me let forth with just a fraction of the vitriolic racist angst that Variable has, the thread would be closed pronto, and the member suspended immediately, if not banned. While I must admit I had my fun in the last thread, I really don't like the double standard on display here. This thread hasn't been quite as bad as the last one, but still.

Variable is a troll, no question about it.

Mongo 08-04-03 10:59 PM

You know what? I feel bad for Variable, everyone has been against him in all of his posts. I think this time I'm going to stick up for him and take his side so he doesn't feel all alone.

(Variable, I need to know something though...who am I supposed to be mad at?
The white chick for selling out and dating a black guy?
The black guy for selling out and dating a white chick?
The black chick for selling out and being friends with an asian?
You for selling out and having a black frined?

So, let me know who to get pissed at. The law for allowing black, asians and whites all on the same campus? Sinfull!

joltaddict 08-04-03 11:20 PM

Originally posted by Mutley Hyde
what does offend me is that if a honky like me let forth with just a fraction of the vitriolic racist angst that Variable has, the thread would be closed pronto, and the member suspended immediately, if not banned.

...Except has been posting the exact same drivel but from a Anglo POV. So I dont think theres a double standard.

Mutley Hyde 08-04-03 11:23 PM

And ...Except has caught flak for it, and he hasn't posted half the quantity or level as Variable has, not that I've noticed anyway... guess that must be because I'm white though. :lol:

Eh, whatever.

EDIT; Oh, and you know what? As if that's supposed to somehow make it okay. You make it seem as if I condone ...Excepts actions. If he does in fact spew forth incessant racist BS like Variable does, then I'm all for him getting warned. Racism is BS, but I'd like people to understand that even non-white racism is BS and shouldn't be excused.

Eh, whatever, part 2. ;)

Cygnet74 08-05-03 12:42 AM

Re: Oh man, more Interracial drama!: Black men, White women

The secretary chick is a 23-year-old dumb blonde (no college education) with big fake boobs.
"Earnestness (seriousness) is stupidity sent to college." - PJ O'Rourke

"Variable, if it hasn't been pointed out to you yet, you are a presumptious, indignant, narrow-minded philistine." - me

jdodd 08-05-03 05:40 AM

No, we're just friends who like talk about politics and American culture.
This is why the guy dumped her. If she actually buys his views on politics and American culture, she can't be all that much fun to be with.

AGuyNamedMike 08-05-03 06:59 AM

:lol:

Thank you variable967, you're the new reason I fire up the PC in the morning! It's so refreshing to wake up with a cuppa joe and the latest rant from the Otter Pharm's very own crossbreed of Archie Bunker and Hop Sing.

My two cents: I agree with the other posters that she is better off. A young fellow of any color is going to face temptations in the form of hot young babes of any color, temptations to dump his girl of any color. If the fellow was truly serious about his girl, he'd stick with her, otherwise, he'll move on to the hot stuff.

I mean, what would you have this Virginia-bred good ol' boy do? Get a rope and a pair of pliers and have an old fashioned peeling party? Man, you are some piece of work. But please don't stop trolling, I look forward to these threads with eager anticipation.

By the way, which one are you?
http://www.badfads.com/images/trolldolls2.jpg

Venusian 08-05-03 08:28 AM

And ...Except has caught flak for it, and he hasn't posted half the quantity or level as Variable has, not that I've noticed anyway... guess that must be because I'm white though. :lol:

i think Variable is catching the flak for it in his threads as well. if we lock the threads and suspend the member, how will they ever become enlightened (assuming he is racist and not just a troll)

joltaddict 08-05-03 08:50 AM

Oh, and you know what? As if that's supposed to somehow make it okay. You make it seem as if I condone ...Excepts actions. If he does in fact spew forth incessant racist BS like Variable does, then I'm all for him getting warned. Racism is BS, but I'd like people to understand that even non-white racism is BS and shouldn't be excused.
How the hell do you get an accusation out of what I posted? Did I somehow imply youre backing except? If so, thats not what I meant. I meant I dont see a difference in how the two were treated, by the mods or us. Theyve both been ridiculed. Rightly so but at pretty much the same level. If anything I think Variable has been getting slammed harder.

Wheres the double standard?

Mutley Hyde 08-05-03 08:53 AM

I guess I should have said official flak. :lol:

That not one moderator has said a word in this thread, and only Gallant Pig in the the 'Real American' thread, really surprises me.

But really, it's not a big deal. Variable's lunacy seems to be an odd panacea to racial tension, actually.

Mutley Hyde 08-05-03 08:57 AM

How the hell do you get an accusation out of what I posted? Did I somehow imply youre backing except? If so, thats not what I meant. I meant I dont see a difference in how the two were treated, by the mods or us. Theyve both been ridiculed. Rightly so but at pretty much the same level. If anything I think Variable has been getting slammed harder.

Wheres the double standard?

Geeze, chill jolt. Variable has been getting slammed by the membership, but the mods have been all but nonexistant. Fine, there's not a double standard :rolleyes: As for any accusations, I don't think you accused me of anything, but I just meant to point out that by what you said it could be interpreted that since ...Except gets away with it it's okay for Variable to do so. I know that's not what you meant, but it could be taken that way.

Venusian 08-05-03 09:09 AM

anyone find it weird that both Variable and ...except have bashed Bush when most people stereotype the conservatives as the racists and the liberals as the tolerants?

dek 08-05-03 09:22 AM

http://movieweb.com/movie/undercoverbro/cof.jpg

joltaddict 08-05-03 09:31 AM

I don't think you accused me of anything, but I just meant to point out that by what you said it could be interpreted that since ...Except gets away with it it's okay for Variable to do so.
Just trying to be perfectly clear that thats not what I meant.

Geeze, chill jolt.
I am! :banana:

Cool Kitten 08-05-03 09:38 AM

oh come on guys, you can't argue that this is all incredibly amusing! I've even started posting more because of these threads :up:

joltaddict 08-05-03 09:43 AM

I've even started posting more because of these threads
You always find a cloud for my silver linings dont you? :p

Cool Kitten 08-05-03 09:46 AM

You always find a cloud for my silver linings dont you? :p
bite me :lol:

Mutley Hyde 08-05-03 10:12 AM

Just trying to be perfectly clear that thats not what I meant.
's all good bruddah. :)

oh come on guys, you can't argue that this is all incredibly amusing! I've even started posting more because of these threads :up:
Oh I agree, definitely CK. i was more just making an observation than actively calling the mods to action. If I wanted to do that, I'd report the thread.

joltaddict 08-05-03 11:33 AM

Speaking of Mods theres been a May thread every week since the DVD came out over at your joint. Can a brother get a merge?

http://horrordvds.com/vbulletin/show...threadid=14114
http://www.horrordvds.com/vbulletin/...threadid=13342
http://www.horrordvds.com/vbulletin/...threadid=13958

Mutley Hyde 08-05-03 11:45 AM

Sure jolt, I'll look into it when I get home - the site's blocked up here at work... bastids :lol:

Thanks for the heads up. :up:

joltaddict 08-05-03 11:48 AM

Yeah right. If I WERE A WHITE MAN Id have a merge! :mad:
Help everybody, Mutley is KEEPING ME DOWN!!!!

DodgingCars 08-05-03 11:49 AM

Originally posted by kvrdave
Always good advise, but probably for different reasons. :lol:
You keep using this word. I don't think it means what you think it means.

;)

Mutley Hyde 08-05-03 11:51 AM

Yeah right. If I WERE A WHITE MAN Id have a merge! :mad:
Help everybody, Mutley is KEEPING ME DOWN!!!!

Total setup man! :lol:

DodgingCars 08-05-03 11:52 AM

Originally posted by Venusian
actually aryans are a group of people that settled northern india, so i am considered aryan. hitler just stole the name along with the swatstika (sp?)
Actually, I beleive those same Aryans settled in Europe. That's why most of the European languages have the same root language as Hindi.