Old 08-04-03, 06:22 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Purple Bastard!!!!
Old 08-04-03, 06:22 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 821 Likes on 553 Posts
Originally posted by Coupon_Queen
... When he says, "Jeepers, those boobs are just too big." ...

who says "jeepers"?

Last edited by Giantrobo; 08-04-03 at 06:25 PM.
Old 08-04-03, 06:23 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Re: Oh man, more Interracial drama!: Black men, White women

Originally posted by Cool Kitten
could that possibly be that he fell out of love with your friend as opposed to jumping the first available white female? If your Deena is such an amazing person and yet she chose to spend 5 years of her life with this so-called loser and a sell-out, then she must be pretty dumb for not seeing him for what he really is.
And maybe he just doesn't like her angry, racist friends.
Old 08-04-03, 06:23 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by kvrdave
Purple Bastard!!!!
listen whitey, you dont understand the trouble of us coloreds so stop thread crapping!
Old 08-04-03, 06:24 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Re: Re: Re: Oh man, more Interracial drama!: Black men, White women

Originally posted by Mad Dawg
And maybe he just doesn't like her angry, racist friends.
Old 08-04-03, 06:24 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Purple Bastard!!!!

Old 08-04-03, 06:25 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally posted by Coupon_Queen
Does your friend want someone who leaves her for boobs?... I know this type of guy.
You know, you're responding as if you actually believe all that drivel Vatiable posted. For all you know the guy simply doesn't love this Deena anymore. Why does it always have to be about boobs and sex? Maybe this secretary is a really nice person despite her boob size. I have big boobs- does that make me a bimbo and every guy attracted to me a worthless booty chaser?
It doesn't hurt to stop and think before you generalize along the lines of Variable.
Old 08-04-03, 06:26 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

eh, why are people even bothering replying?
Old 08-04-03, 06:28 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally posted by suziq999
because we are dumb and can't resist the bait
Old 08-04-03, 06:28 PM
Banned

Coupon Queen, really good points if you do the race neutral approach. But I think the point is if the secretary was some black bimbo with big fake boobs, her BF probably wouldn't have gone for her. I think skin color, sadly and unfortunately, made a difference in his decision.

Cool Kitten, my friend was pretty much blind-sided by the break-up. Sure every couple has fights, but she thought everything was going pretty well.
Old 08-04-03, 06:29 PM
DVD Talk God

I have big boobs- does that make me a bimbo and every guy attracted to me a worthless booty chaser?
Prove it! I think you're all talk with your "big boobs" and all. We're gonna' need some proof before we take your opinion into account, quite frankly.
Old 08-04-03, 06:29 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Originally posted by suziq999
cuz his threads are good for a laugh. but if you dont reply he wont reply and bring the funny
Old 08-04-03, 06:30 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Originally posted by Variable697
Coupon Queen, really good points if you do the race neutral approach. But I think the point is if the secretary was some black bimbo with big fake boobs, her BF probably wouldn't have gone for her. I think skin color, sadly and unfortunately, made a difference in his decision.
if youre gonna lie, you have to stay consistent.

earlier you said you had never met this guy. if thats true, how in the world do you know the reasons for breakup?
DVD Talk Godfather

Prove it! I think you're all talk with your "big boobs" and all. We're gonna' need some proof before we take your opinion into account, quite frankly.

Hmmm. Russian Boobs
DVD Talk Hero

I have big boobs- does that make me a bimbo and every guy attracted to me a worthless booty chaser?
slut
Old 08-04-03, 06:32 PM
DVD Talk Legend

But I think the point is if the secretary was some black bimbo with big fake boobs, her BF probably wouldn't have gone for her. I think skin color, sadly and unfortunately, made a difference in his decision.
how do you know that? Did he say "i'm leaving you cuz you're black and she's white and i just can't resist those huge white boobs as opposed to your non-existent black ones?"
Old 08-04-03, 06:33 PM
Banned

Originally posted by Venusian
if youre gonna lie, you have to stay consistent.

earlier you said you had never met this guy. if thats true, how in the world do you know the reasons for breakup?
That's right, I have never met him. My info. comes from my friend, who thinks the secretary's race was a factor in his decision.
Old 08-04-03, 06:34 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally posted by Giantrobo
Hmmm. Russian Boobs
you know that liking big white boobs makes you a sell-out, right?
Old 08-04-03, 06:34 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Maybe this secretary is a really nice person despite her boob size. I have big boobs- does that make me a bimbo and every guy attracted to me a worthless booty chaser?
It doesn't hurt to stop and think before you generalize along the lines of Variable.
Impossible. She's WHITE. She CAN'T be a good person.
Old 08-04-03, 06:35 PM
DVD Talk Legend

That's right, I have never met him. My info. comes from my friend, who thinks the secretary's race was a factor in his decision.
dude, do you have any NORMAL friends?
Old 08-04-03, 06:36 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 151 Likes on 111 Posts
Dating/screwing/networking a person that is not of your own ethnicity, is the new fad of the 21st century. Who knows what the next step is going to be, but I would heartily recommend keeping your pets inside at night.
Old 08-04-03, 06:40 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally posted by DVD Polizei
Dating/screwing/networking a person that is not of your own ethnicity, is the new fad of the 21st century. Who knows what the next step is going to be, but I would heartily recommend keeping your pets inside at night.
kvrdave... response?
Old 08-04-03, 06:44 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

For all you know the guy simply doesn't love this Deena anymore.
I agree...

If they aren't married, more power to the guy. If he isn't in love with her, its much better to do what he did, than to stay in the relationship, drag it on longer, and not be fair to either of them.

I once broke up with gf because it felt like I was married, and I didn't want that. Only problem was that there was no dumb blonde with big boobs Are we forced to stay with someone we don't want to stay with? especially if we arent married.

In my opinion, if he is like how you described, its a good thing he did this to her now.
Old 08-04-03, 06:45 PM
Needs to contact an admin about multiple accounts

You know, you're responding as if you actually believe all that drivel Vatiable posted. For all you know the guy simply doesn't love this Deena anymore. Why does it always have to be about boobs and sex? Maybe this secretary is a really nice person despite her boob size. I have big boobs- does that make me a bimbo and every guy attracted to me a worthless booty chaser?
MEOWWWW! Ok, I don't want to get in a cat fight here. The reason I responded with such a long post taking the thread seriously was that I felt the way I responded kind of took all of the wind out of the racist sails! I was also trying to inject a bit of humour into the thread with all the talk about the boobs and all. Lots of people with big boobs are very nice. I had a friend with boobs teh size of Dolly Parton and she was so sweet. I did not call the girl, in question, anything. I do know that I have used my body enough that guys can be manipulated very easily and can go from one female to the next. Anyay, I do not want to highjack the thread and veer off course. I felt my reply put the possible bait in neutral terms and would deflate the thread a bit. Enough said.

C
Old 08-04-03, 06:47 PM
DVD Talk God

Originally posted by NCMojo
kvrdave... response?
Always good advise, but probably for different reasons.

Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.