DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Other Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/other-talk-9/)
-   -   Oh man, more Interracial drama!: Black men, White women (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/other-talk/309432-oh-man-more-interracial-drama-black-men-white-women.html)

Cool Kitten 08-04-03 06:32 PM

Originally posted by Variable697
But I think the point is if the secretary was some black bimbo with big fake boobs, her BF probably wouldn't have gone for her. I think skin color, sadly and unfortunately, made a difference in his decision.
how do you know that? Did he say "i'm leaving you cuz you're black and she's white and i just can't resist those huge white boobs as opposed to your non-existent black ones?" :lol:

Variable697 08-04-03 06:33 PM

Originally posted by Venusian
if youre gonna lie, you have to stay consistent.

earlier you said you had never met this guy. if thats true, how in the world do you know the reasons for breakup?

That's right, I have never met him. My info. comes from my friend, who thinks the secretary's race was a factor in his decision.

Cool Kitten 08-04-03 06:34 PM

Originally posted by Giantrobo
Hmmm. Russian Boobs :drool:
you know that liking big white boobs makes you a sell-out, right? :mad:

DeputyDave 08-04-03 06:34 PM

Originally posted by Cool Kitten
Maybe this secretary is a really nice person despite her boob size. I have big boobs- does that make me a bimbo and every guy attracted to me a worthless booty chaser?
It doesn't hurt to stop and think before you generalize along the lines of Variable. -rolleyes-

Impossible. She's WHITE. She CAN'T be a good person.

Cool Kitten 08-04-03 06:35 PM

Originally posted by Variable697
That's right, I have never met him. My info. comes from my friend, who thinks the secretary's race was a factor in his decision.
dude, do you have any NORMAL friends? :lol:

DVD Polizei 08-04-03 06:36 PM

Dating/screwing/networking a person that is not of your own ethnicity, is the new fad of the 21st century. Who knows what the next step is going to be, but I would heartily recommend keeping your pets inside at night.

NCMojo 08-04-03 06:40 PM

Originally posted by DVD Polizei
Dating/screwing/networking a person that is not of your own ethnicity, is the new fad of the 21st century. Who knows what the next step is going to be, but I would heartily recommend keeping your pets inside at night.
kvrdave... response?

grrrah 08-04-03 06:44 PM

For all you know the guy simply doesn't love this Deena anymore.
I agree...

If they aren't married, more power to the guy. If he isn't in love with her, its much better to do what he did, than to stay in the relationship, drag it on longer, and not be fair to either of them.

I once broke up with gf because it felt like I was married, and I didn't want that. Only problem was that there was no dumb blonde with big boobs :( Are we forced to stay with someone we don't want to stay with? especially if we arent married.

In my opinion, if he is like how you described, its a good thing he did this to her now.

Coupon_Queen 08-04-03 06:45 PM

You know, you're responding as if you actually believe all that drivel Vatiable posted. For all you know the guy simply doesn't love this Deena anymore. Why does it always have to be about boobs and sex? Maybe this secretary is a really nice person despite her boob size. I have big boobs- does that make me a bimbo and every guy attracted to me a worthless booty chaser?
It doesn't hurt to stop and think before you generalize along the lines of Variable. -rolleyes-

MEOWWWW! Ok, I don't want to get in a cat fight here. The reason I responded with such a long post taking the thread seriously was that I felt the way I responded kind of took all of the wind out of the racist sails! I was also trying to inject a bit of humour into the thread with all the talk about the boobs and all. Lots of people with big boobs are very nice. I had a friend with boobs teh size of Dolly Parton and she was so sweet. I did not call the girl, in question, anything. I do know that I have used my body enough that guys can be manipulated very easily and can go from one female to the next. Anyay, I do not want to highjack the thread and veer off course. I felt my reply put the possible bait in neutral terms and would deflate the thread a bit. Enough said.

C

kvrdave 08-04-03 06:47 PM

Originally posted by NCMojo
kvrdave... response?
Always good advise, but probably for different reasons. :lol:

Brain Stew 08-04-03 06:55 PM

I can't wait to see your thread tomorrow:

"d00d3r$ the guy at the gas station is a sellout, he flirted with a mexican!!!!!!11111!!"

Venusian 08-04-03 06:56 PM

so what did your friend say that made you think that he dumped her for racial reasons?

joltaddict 08-04-03 06:57 PM

People. Please DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS.

Cool Kitten 08-04-03 07:06 PM

Originally posted by joltaddict
but it's fun! and you're a sell-out for trying to stop us!

Coupon_Queen 08-04-03 07:06 PM

rotfl

joltaddict 08-04-03 07:07 PM

but it's fun! and you're a sell-out for trying to stop us!
You may be on to something. Im dating outside my race.

DVD Polizei 08-04-03 07:09 PM

I bet if the Troll was white, you wouldn't have a problem wid it!

joltaddict 08-04-03 07:10 PM

White Trolls dont need no handouts!

Cool Kitten 08-04-03 07:13 PM

You may be on to something. Im dating outside my race.
i thought you were almost married outside your race :p

Venusian 08-04-03 07:13 PM

but are you dating white? apparatnly the rest of the races can mix. its the great satan that must stay out of the fun interracial orgy

joltaddict 08-04-03 07:15 PM

Depends. Shes italian. Thats white here in Jersey but it wouldnt be in say... Utah.

Cool Kitten 08-04-03 07:15 PM

but are you dating white? apparatnly the rest of the races can mix. its the great satan that must stay out of the fun interracial orgy
his live-in GF is white, so that makes his a complete and total sell-out. I wonder what it makes her- since she's pretty hot and is living with a Latino :confused:
is she a white sell-out? Or is she challenging the system?

Venusian 08-04-03 07:16 PM

wait, but i think there are exceptions if she is within your league. however, white people suck and are never in the same leauge as coloreds.

hot you say? pics! :D

joltaddict 08-04-03 07:16 PM

I wonder what it makes her- since she's pretty hot and is living with a Latino :confused:
is she a white sell-out? Or is she challenging the system?

Forget the latino part, what wrong with her for being with me PERIOD?

Pharoh 08-04-03 07:17 PM

While these threads are indeed funny, maybe the funniest since the TopBunk trilogy, I wonder if they will be allowed to continue endlessly?

Venusian 08-04-03 07:17 PM

well crazy deaf girl is gone and the crayons are still shipping. we need something to tie us over during the lull

Cool Kitten 08-04-03 07:19 PM

wait, but i think there are exceptions if she is within your league.
oh trust me, she's waaaaaay out of his league! :lol:

Cool Kitten 08-04-03 07:20 PM

Forget the latino part, what wrong with her for being with me PERIOD?
i dunno, she must think that she looks exceptionally good with you as a background :lol:

joltaddict 08-04-03 07:21 PM

however, white people suck and are never in the same leauge as coloreds.
An Indian a spic and a Jew... I dont think we have any say in the matter.

Venusian 08-04-03 07:21 PM

"this is your new ugly friend. we hired her to stand around you so you look better by comparison"

Venusian 08-04-03 07:22 PM

jews can be white

Cool Kitten 08-04-03 07:22 PM

An Indian a spic and a Jew... I dont think we have any say in the matter.
hey, at least i'm white....And if i don't open my mouth i could almost pass for a "real" American! :lol:

joltaddict 08-04-03 07:22 PM

Tell that to the Klan!

Cool Kitten 08-04-03 07:23 PM

jews can be white
Ashkenasi (European Jews) are white, Middle Eastern Jews are dark-skinned and Ethiopian Jews are black.

Cool Kitten 08-04-03 07:24 PM

Tell that to the Klan!
can't, they'll hear my accent :(

Venusian 08-04-03 07:25 PM

what about Israeli Jews? brown?

Coupon_Queen 08-04-03 07:31 PM

white people suck
I may suck, but my husband likes that! Please leave our sexual experiences out of the discussion. Thanks!

C

joltaddict 08-04-03 07:37 PM

Ashkenasi (European Jews) are white
I dont think too many people make that distinction. Im pretty sure the aryans tried to round all you up and kill you once.

Venusian 08-04-03 07:39 PM

actually aryans are a group of people that settled northern india, so i am considered aryan. hitler just stole the name along with the swatstika (sp?)

Cool Kitten 08-04-03 07:47 PM

what about Israeli Jews? brown?
yeah, they're Middle Eastern, so they're brown.