Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Music Talk
Reload this Page >

Has anyone ever ordered concert or other tickets from Vivid Seats?

Music Talk Discuss music in all its forms: CD, MP3, DVD-A, SACD and of course live

Old 04-30-19, 05:36 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Has anyone had any experience with purchasing tickets from vividseats.com? I ordered tickets for my daughter from them six weeks ago for a concert on May 4th. They were supposed to be shipped out by April28th, but no tracking is listed when I look at my account for the order.
When I called all the rep says is that the seller printed out the shipping label yesterday but couldn't mail them that day. If they ship them out tomorrow I don't know if I'll receive them in time as they said it could take 3 business days to be delivered. Luckily I sent them to my moms address since the concert will be near her about 300 miles away from where I live. But I don't want to have to travel 300 miles to discover I won't be receiving the tickets as that's the whole reason for the trips does anyone know anything good or bad about this company? Are they similiar to Ticker Master?
Old 04-30-19, 06:58 PM

Re: Has anyone ever ordered concert or other tickets from Vivid Seats?

It’s a resale company like StubHub. Not like Ticketmaster. If the seller didn’t ship them in time, it’s not really the company’s fault, per say. They should have a guaranteed to where refund or offer comparable seats. Obviously a refund isn’t going to help you.

Most tickets, especially resale, are digital these days, so a bit odd. Stuff like this usually uses 2 day shipping. So you may still be ok.