Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Music Talk
Reload this Page >

Madonna announces 2012 tour dates!

Community
Search
Music Talk Discuss music in all its forms: CD, MP3, DVD-A, SACD and of course live

Madonna announces 2012 tour dates!

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-12, 09:24 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Re: Madonna announces 2012 tour dates!

Early access to a merchandise booth? What kind of special perk is that?
Old 02-11-12, 09:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mcfly
Early access to a merchandise booth? What kind of special perk is that?
well, duh - so you can buy your $50 shirt and $30 program without standing in line with a bunch of losers that didn't pay as much as you did to get into the show!

Old 02-11-12, 04:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

really can't wait for this tour.

I attended multiple shows for Drowned World Tour, Re-Invention Tour, Confessions Tour, and Sticky & Sweet Tour.

The Confessions Tour experiences I had were probably among the best moments of my life. It was just such an amazing show. I really hope Madonna re-creates some of those moments this time around. While Sticky & Sweet was pretty fun, it sure wasn't on the same scale as Confessions.

On to the pricing- $500 to $2500 for VIP package (none of which include meet and greet) ... These are obviously for the people who can afford them... they include some crap merchandise and a "pre-party" which I heard can be pretty lame.

Save yourself the money and buy the regular tickets which range from $45 for upper level rear-view to $355 for floor and lower level. At this time the stage layout is not yet confirmed, but numerous sites display what looks like a V-Shaped Catwalk coming from the right and left ends of the main stage. A standing pit is rumored to be in the middle of this. If true, this would be the first time a Madonna show in the US had a General Admission section (unless you count the mini contest pits on Re-Invention Tour).