DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Music Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/music-talk-28/)
-   -   Let Sleeping Corpses Lie (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/music-talk/544985-let-sleeping-corpses-lie.html)

Kurt Rose 12-03-08 04:30 PM

Let Sleeping Corpses Lie

How is everyone enjoying it?

Just wondering, how do you access the full length movie White Zombie from the 30s on the set. I've read it's a hidden gem in the set, but how do you access it. Thanks,

Kurt Rose

brokenhanger 12-03-08 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by Kurt Rose (Post 9109357)
How is everyone enjoying it?

Honestly, I haven't picked it up yet - however, after reading about it I dug out my old White Zombie records for the first time in years and had forgotten how great they are. If it goes on sale again, I'm gonna have to grab it.

mndtrp 12-03-08 09:00 PM

I highly doubt the movie is on there.

I've read that the pre-Sexorcisto tracks aren't anything like the Zombie most people are familiar with, so I'm a little reluctant to pick it up for the current price. I'm not too interested in the videos, especially the live ones. While Zombie puts on a killer show, Rob does a terrible job singing.

cactusoly 12-03-08 11:18 PM

is on my Xmas list

Kurt Rose 12-04-08 03:24 PM

i'm got bootlegs and low quality stuff of their earlier stuff. it's not like the sexorcisto at all. most of it is just noisy, garage, raw sound. lyrics are not that understandable, and it's not as experimental as their two mainstream albums were. i still find that stuff great, if not better than their two mainstream albums.

Leechboy 12-04-08 09:49 PM

I took one look at the box and immediately put it back on the shelf. Horrible packaging for what sounds like a great set.

scarredgod 12-04-08 10:37 PM

1. Go to the SET UP menu
2. On the audio options screen, wait for blood to drip onto the WZ logo.
3. The sound will change.
4. The eyes in the logo will light up. Click it.
5. Behold the 1932 Bela Lugosi classic WHITE ZOMBIE in it's entirety, and looking pretty damn good!"

DarthMarino 12-05-08 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by scarredgod (Post 9112435)
1. Go to the SET UP menu
5. Behold the 1932 Bela Lugosi classic WHITE ZOMBIE in it's entirety, and looking pretty damn good!"

This only seems to work on a computer however if you just manually select Title 5 it will play.

mndtrp 12-05-08 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by scarredgod (Post 9112435)
1. Go to the SET UP menu

Well, I stand corrected. Nice bonus!

Ace Of Spades 12-06-08 09:35 AM

Thanx for the info....I'm picking this up, for sure.

Kurt Rose 12-06-08 04:16 PM

thanks. can't wait to pick this up then