Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Music Talk
Reload this Page >

Motley Crue - Saints of Los Angeles 06/17/08

Music Talk Discuss music in all its forms: CD, MP3, DVD-A, SACD and of course live
View Poll Results: Are you planning to buy Mötley Crüe new CD?
Yes, it's about damn time!
59.57%
Hell No!
40.43%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Motley Crue - Saints of Los Angeles 06/17/08

Old 10-17-08, 05:15 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
they played over here in Singapore last night and it was simply awesome

does Mick have any health issues? every band member interacted with the crowd personally except for him. at the end of the show, when he walked off the stage, it looked as if he was walking with a stoop, like an old man or something...

anyway i wish the boys the best and i do hope that they stick together long enough to record another album.
Old 10-17-08, 09:32 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 265 Likes on 168 Posts
For most of his professional career, Mars has struggled with ankylosing spondylitis. It was initially diagnosed when he was 19 years old, and has increasingly impaired his movement and has caused him a great deal of pain and suffering. This led to hip-replacement surgery at the end of 2004.[6]

Over the years, the illness has caused his lower spine to seize up and freeze completely solid, "...causing scoliosis in my back and squashing me further down and forward until I was a full three inches shorter than I was in high school."