Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Music Talk
Reload this Page >

Taylor Swift re-release??

Music Talk Discuss music in all its forms: CD, MP3, DVD-A, SACD and of course live

Old 11-08-07, 07:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

11/6 Target has a deluxe edition with 3 new songs.
anyone know if these are new songs or just re-cuts??
Old 11-08-07, 08:17 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts
From her MySpace....

So I have some prettty cool news! I have two new albums coming out in the next couple of months!! There's the Deluxe Special Edition of my first cd, which will be in stores on November 6th.. That includes everything that was on the first album, plus thee new songs.. The three new songs are demos that I recorded when I was 14 and 15, trying to get a record deal in Nashville. They're some of my favorites, and I wanted to put them out there. The album also has exclusive performance footage, all my videos, and this awesome home video that I edited. I can't wait for you guys to see all of it!! There's behind-the-scenes features for all of my videos too. Then there's a holiday album (oh yes, we're already at that time of year..) that will be for sale at Target only, starting October 14th!! It's got 6 songs on it, and I wrote two of them. There's a song on it called "Christmases When You Were Mine" that I really love