Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Music Talk
Reload this Page >

Places to upload or share music videos to blogs? New Video I directed.

Music Talk Discuss music in all its forms: CD, MP3, DVD-A, SACD and of course live

Old 10-30-07, 06:24 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey guys and gals. I directed a new music video for Quiet Company, and was looking for more places to share it and pass it to blogs. Feel free to give me any feedback.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/225DSi0Eq60"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/225DSi0Eq60" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
Old 10-31-07, 04:04 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
I happen to have a friend that is a big fan of this band. I am not as familar with their music though. It sounds really good! As far as the video goes, I enjoyed it a lot. Keep up the good work. As someone that is trying to get into serious directing as well I know it is not an easy task.
Old 10-31-07, 08:39 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Thanks GenPion, and best of luck to you as well. The video is doing pretty well. It even cracked the Youtube top 40 most linked today in music videos. I know some great video bloggers are out there, and would love to share it, if anyone has any ideas for me.
Old 01-28-08, 12:22 PM
DVD Talk Legend

got accepted to worldfest in houston , and is in rotation and on demand at MTV.ca . Sending off to a few more festivals now, but wondering again if anyone could point me in the direction of video blogs they read/have?