Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Music Talk
Reload this Page >

"It's Britney, Bitch" - Britney Spears' new releases - album nov. 13

Music Talk Discuss music in all its forms: CD, MP3, DVD-A, SACD and of course live

"It's Britney, Bitch" - Britney Spears' new releases - album nov. 13

Old 09-10-07, 06:39 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 225 Likes on 181 Posts
Her belly looks fine to me. I didn't see the actual dancing, though.
Old 09-10-07, 06:54 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 293 Likes on 213 Posts
Originally Posted by mndtrp
Her belly looks fine to me. I didn't see the actual dancing, though.
Did you see the "performance"? The point is, her body is not the same as it was when she danced around half naked before. I personally think it's fine. I don't mind a paunch. Just saying, she's strutting around like she was the old Britney.

And Nateman, don't like Perez or his readers either. The point is, the masses seem to agree Britney tanked.
Old 09-10-07, 07:06 AM
Cool New Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
she didn't look that bad, and as said above, i would hit it... but ... she did have a bug chunky butt now
Old 09-10-07, 08:19 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 46 Likes on 28 Posts
Fabienne: I was looking at myself in the mirror.
Butch: Uh-huh?
Fabienne: I wish I had a pot.
Butch: You were lookin' in the mirror and you wish you had some pot?
Fabienne: A pot. A pot belly. Pot bellies are sexy.
Butch: Well you should be happy, 'cause you do.
Fabienne: Shut up, Fatso! I don't have a pot! I have a bit of a tummy, like Madonna when she did "Lucky Star," it's not the same thing.
Butch: I didn't realize there was a difference between a tummy and a pot belly.
Fabienne: The difference is huge.
Butch: You want me to have a pot?
Fabienne: No. Pot bellies make a man look either oafish, or like a gorilla. But on a woman, a pot belly is very sexy. The rest of you is normal. Normal face, normal legs, normal hips, normal ass, but with a big, perfectly round pot belly. If I had one, I'd wear a tee-shirt two sizes too small to accentuate it.
Butch: You think guys would find that attractive?
Fabienne: I don't give a damn what men find attractive. It's unfortunate what we find pleasing to the touch and pleasing to the eye is seldom the same.

Old 09-10-07, 09:26 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

yahoo has the performance...
besides the song being bad, real bad! she moved like she was on drugs..
Old 09-10-07, 09:30 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
As I said to a co-worker the performance didn't seem to bad to me because I had it muted. She was "dancing" in some really high heels too.
Old 09-10-07, 10:17 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
I thought she actually looked pretty dam good for having 2 kids.

Its the fact that she wasn't even bothering to lipsync, plus she looked completely stoned. And she just downright didnt' give a dam.

Oh well, i hope she just goes away.
Old 09-10-07, 01:51 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
The only thing sustaining this woman's career is gossip. Anyone expecting great performances or albums would be smart to look elsewhere.
Old 09-10-07, 01:55 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
Gossips and "kitty" shots.

Apparently she did it again getting out of the limo after the show.

http://www.wwtdd.com/post.phtml?pk=2863
Old 09-10-07, 02:50 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Location: WAS looking for My Own Private Stuckeyville, but stuck in Liberty City (while missing Vice City)
ITS ALL SOMEONE ELSES FAULT

Almost immediately after Britney's disastrous performance at last nights MTV Music Awards, her handlers went into spin mode. And, shockingly, it turns out Britney wasn't to blame for Britney's lame and robotic performance. X17 Online says:

X17 has uncovered the truth behind Brit's less than energetic performance tonight.

A source tells X17 Brit found out about Sarah Silverman's crappy line about Britney's babies just moments before she took the stage to perform "Gimme More." Needless to say, Britney was PISSED! ... as any mom would be. Britney was so upset she walked through her performance just to get it over with (despite encouragement from her friends, including Sam who was apparently yelling at Sarah backstage) to skip out on it all together). She held up her end of the bargain and got a major slap in the face from Sarah.
And BreatheHeavy says pretty much the same thing:

Britney threatened to ditch her VMA performance just minutes before she took the stage. Want to know why? Britney overheard Sarah Silverman rehearsing her monologue in which she calls Britney's babies mistakes and takes jab after jab at Britney.

Britney made it very clear with MTV that Sarah was NOT allowed to talk about her kids, and MTV agreed. That big-mouthed bitch said it anyway.

Sam Lufti was overheard backstage screaming at Sarah Silverman because of her outrageous remarks saying: "Sarah Silverman is a seriously unprofessional person to make fun of infants to get a laugh. Making fun of kids is not condonable," and that "she should have picked on someone her own size."

Perhaps this why Britney looked upset during her performance.

While it is Silverman's job to get a laugh, it should not be at the expense of little babies. Your career must be hurting if you have to turn to bashing infants in order to gain a laugh. You'll get what's yours.
Yeah this sounds about right. Britney cares about her kids. That's why she's in Vegas on a Sunday night dressed like a whore. You know what, fuck little kids. They suck. Who gives a shit if you make fun of them, especially infants. Their skull hasn't even hardened yet, you think they care if Sarah Silverman calls them a mistake. They don't even do anything, why do we assume they're so great. Maybe they hate black people, we don't know.
Old 09-10-07, 03:10 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
What a dumbass. Brit-Brit only has herself to blame for her shitty "performance"
Old 09-10-07, 03:42 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 293 Likes on 213 Posts
Re: blaming Siverman. Well, Silverman's reps said no one knew about the material but Sarah before the show. And I believe her/them. Britney is such a pathetic attention grabbing whore, she'll do anything to avoid where the real blame belongs. She SUCKED! And why?? She's been partying like she always has these past few weeks. Clearly not focusing on her "comeback" performance. She is such a fucking stupid ****. For over a year, almost everyone has been laughing at her. And here was her chance to redeem herself. I hope this killed her sorry career once and for all.
Old 09-10-07, 05:28 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by Daytripper
Re: blaming Siverman. Well, Silverman's reps said no one knew about the material but Sarah before the show. And I believe her/them. Britney is such a pathetic attention grabbing whore, she'll do anything to avoid where the real blame belongs. She SUCKED! And why?? She's been partying like she always has these past few weeks. Clearly not focusing on her "comeback" performance. She is such a fucking stupid ****. For over a year, almost everyone has been laughing at her. And here was her chance to redeem herself. I hope this killed her sorry career once and for all.
Well said!
Old 09-10-07, 05:43 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
According to CNN, she was out partying until 2:30am two days before the show, and until 3am the night before. She was probably hungover for the performance. The girl needs help, and no one seems to be giving it to her. Then again, she's old enough to make her own decisions, so c'est la vie.
Old 09-10-07, 06:58 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by Numanoid
According to CNN, she was out partying until 2:30am two days before the show, and until 3am the night before. She was probably hungover for the performance. The girl needs help, and no one seems to be giving it to her. Then again, she's old enough to make her own decisions, so c'est la vie.
That's about the 4th excuse I've heard.
Old 09-11-07, 12:28 AM
DVD Talk Legend

If you haven't seen her performance, go to mtv.com. They have the entire clip and other clips from the show.

She looked bored and phoning it in. No enthusiasm. I can't fault her for not being as tight in the stomach as before. She's had 2 babies now. Maybe she was drugged up.

But the new single really stinks. If it wasn't Britney Spears, people wouldn't give it a second listen.
Old 09-11-07, 12:33 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Well I know it's Britney Spears, and I'm not going to give it a second listen.
Old 09-11-07, 07:23 AM

Originally Posted by Daytripper
Thatís the first time Iíve ever agreed with Sarah Silverman.

I hope sheís on Jimmy Kimmel Live! Soon so she can talk about her experience hosting the MTV VMAís, that would be very entertaining. Iím not a huge Justin Timberlake fan but I agree that MTV need to play more Music Videos. I donít know anyone would want to watch MTV these days with those reality garbage TV shows.
Old 10-10-07, 06:32 AM

Britney Spears : "Blackout" : First Album in 4 Years

So "Blackout" is the new CD title.

I must admit that there is *something* about her new single "Gimme More" that I find incredibly catchy.... in a very silly way, but I think all her lead singles are subliminally addictive. Even people who supposedly hate 'Oops I did it again' secretly hummed it to themselves at the time.....

Not a fan of Britney, but I will be buying the album - is there anyone else who is actually waiting for this release?
Old 10-10-07, 09:04 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 280 Likes on 176 Posts
Originally Posted by Buckleyesque
"Blackout" is the new CD title.

Last edited by GuessWho; 10-10-07 at 09:21 AM.
Old 10-10-07, 09:09 AM

Any time you want to start a thread about an upcoming album, it might be a good idea to check my handy dandy list that includes links to already existing threads for any albums that have them...

For example, there is a link to the already existing Britney's new album thread:
http://forum.dvdtalk.com/showthread.php?t=510710

Cheers!
-ringding-
Old 10-10-07, 09:09 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Got it already

Old 10-10-07, 09:23 AM

I wish they would have Blackout those nasty cooch shots she's taken in the last couple of years. . .
Old 10-10-07, 10:03 AM

So it's been named "Blackout", as mentioned in the other thread.

Couldn't think of an easier target for drug-related jokes for comedians...
-ringding-
Old 10-10-07, 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by Buckleyesque
So "Blackout" is the new CD title.
Well, you know the old saying: "Write what you know"

Not a fan of Britney, but I will be buying the album

Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.