Music Talk Discuss music in all its forms: CD, MP3, DVD-A, SACD and of course live

can someone help me with a current rock band/video?

Old 06-02-07, 01:32 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

can someone help me with a current rock band/video?

last night, I had VH1 on when I was beginning to doze off in bed, but I saw a video for a song that I really enjoyed. The song had an interesting beat to it and was relatively bass driven and sounded something like The Killers or Franz Ferdinand would do. The video was interspread with clips of a "fake movie" complete with credits making it look like a movie trailer, interspread with clips of the band playing in a building. I really liked the song but I was so tired that I forgot the name as soon as I told myself to remember it. If I recall, the bands name was two or three words long, I think it's three words (and no, it's not Fall Out Boy or My Chemical Romance)

Sorry about being so vague but it was really late at night and I was about to go to sleep when I saw it but I definately would like to check whoever it is out.
Old 06-02-07, 01:40 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I found it. Cold War Kids "Hang Me Out To Dry"
Old 06-02-07, 01:10 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

i thought they only played music videos on the internet now