DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Music Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/music-talk-28/)
-   -   Scott Stapp "Great Divide" Nov 22nd (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/music-talk/437207-scott-stapp-great-divide-nov-22nd.html)

countedcrow 09-08-05 08:42 AM

Scott Stapp "Great Divide" Nov 22nd

Album Nov. 22nd

Link to first single

http://www.scottstapp.com/music.html

Not bad, but Alterbridge(other members of Creed) is better in my opinion.

cdollaz 09-08-05 09:45 AM

There's a joke in here somewhere.

Drexl 09-08-05 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by cdollaz
There's a joke in here somewhere.

The "Great Divide" is between me and this album.

Groucho 09-08-05 09:56 AM

Did I miss something? Did Eddie Veddar just release a solo album?

auto 09-08-05 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by Groucho
Did I miss something? Did Eddie Veddar just release a solo album?

1/5

foofighters7 09-08-05 11:32 AM

There Is NO GOD!!!

On a side note, if your interested in collecting albums with horrid,fat,self righteous, talentless, Jim Morrison wanna-be, member of the worst band ever, bastards... well then THIS is your album of the year!!

majorjoe23 09-08-05 11:53 AM

I hope there's a midnight CD release at Denny's nationwide.

DodgingCars 09-08-05 12:17 PM

You know.. I'm no fan of Creed or Scott Stapp, but can we stop the threadcraps please??

DRG 09-08-05 12:27 PM

I'm still trying to figure out... is Scott Stapp or Fred Durst the Vanilla Ice of the late 90s? I'm talking in terms of being hugely popular at the time, but being an embarassing laughingstock nobody wants to admit they ever liked just a few years later.

starseed1981 09-08-05 12:49 PM

I dunno what you guys are talking about. This is gonna be the "Dark Side Of The Moon" of this decade.

tommy28 09-08-05 01:07 PM

it`s funny how everyone hates creed and strapp...yet everything strapp touches turns to gold(platinum)..

and as far as Eddie Veddar,what the fuck has he done lately???

johnbook 09-08-05 01:09 PM

First clip sounds pretty good, 11/22 i'll be buying this, love creed & alterbridge.

johnbook 09-08-05 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by tommy28
it`s funny how everyone hates creed and strapp...yet everything strapp touches turns to gold(platinum)..

and as far as Eddie Veddar,what the fuck has he done lately???

So true on all 4 accounts, great band (creed) & great singer (stapp).

JAA 09-08-05 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by tommy28
...and as far as Eddie Veddar,what the fuck has he done lately???

Bullseye! rotfl

Hollowgen 09-08-05 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by majorjoe23
I hope there's a midnight CD release at Denny's nationwide.

just confirmed that there will be. at least in my area! yay!

Rogue588 09-08-05 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by DodgingCars
You know.. I'm no fan of Creed or Scott Stapp, but can we stop the threadcraps please??

Yeah, I came in here holding back the strong urge to :crap:. However, I think there are some threads that just cry out "Crap In Me"...

DodgingCars 09-08-05 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by Rogue588
Yeah, I came in here holding back the strong urge to :crap:. However, I think there are some threads that just cry out "Crap In Me"...

I disagree. It's the announcement of a popular artists new release. I know that there is a large anti-Creed / anti-Stapp crowd, but there was nothing about this CD release news that warranted threadcrapping.

whynotsmile 09-08-05 05:12 PM

someone should sign up for his e-team

tonymontana313 09-08-05 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by DodgingCars
I disagree. It's the announcement of a popular artists new release. I know that there is a large anti-Creed / anti-Stapp crowd, but there was nothing about this CD release news that warranted threadcrapping.

I strongly agree with you.

foofighters7 09-08-05 10:23 PM

hahahahahahahhaahhaha (Long breath) hahahahahhahahahahhahahaha (starts to cry) hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahah(bleeding in my ears)hahahhahahahahahahhah(lungs siezing up)hahahahhahahahhahahahhahhaha(pleads for help)hahahahahhahaahhahahhahahahahhaha(thankfully the dark hand of death saves your eyes and ears)

Thats if your lucky!!!

All seriousness aside, Im just hoping Scott will still be doing the double fist clenched pull ups into the air, and of course the closed fist to open hand pull down.

Tarantino 09-10-05 01:57 AM

I'll be avoiding this one like the plague.

Who actually still follows this clown?

= J

Brent L 09-10-05 03:13 PM

I don't mean this as a thread crap or anything, but that song on the site (the verses of it at least), sounds like some sort of SNL parody of his music, or that style of music, or something like that. It's so over the top I don't see how anyone can take it seriously.

It's just too much, I don't know what to call it, but his voice, he's trying way too hard. It's nothing more than a goofy gimmick at this point to me. Again, I can't quite explain it, but I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

Osiris 09-10-05 03:25 PM

I will probably give it a try.

atlantamoi 09-10-05 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by Tarantino
I'll be avoiding this one like the plague.

Who actually still follows this clown?

= J

What if you had a stapp infection?

The Bus 09-10-05 09:43 PM

It's not a thread crap when it's against Creed. That's like someone in Politics saying they are threadcrapping on a Pol Pot discussion.