Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Music Talk
Reload this Page >

Reading Festival 2005

Music Talk Discuss music in all its forms: CD, MP3, DVD-A, SACD and of course live

Reading Festival 2005

Old 08-29-05, 10:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Reading Festival 2005

^_____^ squeeee, what a great weekend its been!

the fest ran from Friday to Sunday, but I couldnt make Friday due to other commitments - my friends 21st! Couldn’t miss that, but I am kinda gutted that I missed The Killers but meh :P!

Here is the full lineup for the whole weekend: http://www.readingfestivalonline.co.uk/lineup.php

lol obviously I didnt see them ALL! =|....

I saw:

Saturday:

All American Rejects
Capdown
Razorlight
Kings of Leon
Foo Fighters

Sunday:

Alkaline Trio
Funeral 4 a Friend
NOFX
Incubus
Marilyn Manson
Iron Maiden

My fave bands on Saturday were Razorlight and Foo Fighters!
My fave bands on Sunday were Incubus and Marilyn Manson! I cannot believe how much I enjoyed Manson, I mean I'm a fan of his music, but this is my 1st time seeing him live, and I was overwhelmed ... u shoulda seen me, I was going NUTS singing and rocking! gah...amazing! I think he was my overall FAVORITE act of the whole weekend! Closely followed by Foo's and then Razorlight! :nod: NO LIE!

When we weren’t watching any bands, went back to my friends (TROY) campsite and just chilled out and drank *ahem*, until our nxt band was on

The food there was pretty damn pricey as u can imagine, for lunch on bth days me and Troy had this DELICIOUS Chicken Wrap from a Mexican place, mmmmmmm it was soo nice. Cost £5 a time tho ¬_¬. And for dinner we had a lovely traditional Cornish pasty £3.

The water bottles cost £2... how outrageous is THAT?!?! But damn I needed it, so I paid the money. At one point I thought I was gonna faint .

I’m sooo happy the weather behaved itself over the weekend. I think yesterday was the best, hardly any clouds in the sky, everyone had the suncream out, but for most it was too late as they were red as lobsters =|. I even managed to get a tan myself!!! . Didn’t even need my wellies, but I wore them anyways coz I didn’t want my nice trainers getting dusty and such ^______^

So yea, a terrific weekend, and I’m glad today is Bank Holiday! w00t!

How was everyone else's weekends?

Georgie x ^_______^