DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Music Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/music-talk-28/)
-   -   a Pedro the Lion thread (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/music-talk/368868-pedro-lion-thread.html)

stevevt 06-09-04 08:13 PM

a Pedro the Lion thread

Anyone have the new album?

Thinking about picking it up, but also just found out that there's a code on it that lets you get cool downloads here.

The real issue is that there's 1 download per day, and I'll be missing stuff if I don't get the album for a week or so.

So... lil' help? :)

Randy Miller III 06-09-04 09:17 PM

Holy crap...I just started the same thread without seeing this one. So I guess the same goes for me too. :)

stevevt 06-09-04 09:33 PM

Originally posted by Randy Miller III
Holy crap...I just started the same thread without seeing this one. So I guess the same goes for me too. :)
If somebody emails you, can you send it to me or post it here?

Randy Miller III 06-09-04 10:20 PM

Sure. :up:

stevevt 06-24-04 04:27 PM

Just got my copy today.

Username: friend
Password: enemy

jonnyrocks 08-19-04 02:17 PM

It looks like they're adding more downloads--according to the site, they will be added 7 downloads a week, all of which form an entire show from Omaha.

I found this out just in time, as the first week's worth of mp3's end today...and if you're super swift, you should be able to find your way to next week's mp3's before they're posted...

Does anyone have the complete first set of mp3's? I missed some of them (June 25, July 2, July 4), but I have most of them. I'm up for trading, if anyone else is missing any!!!

stevevt 08-19-04 04:33 PM

Originally posted by jonnyrocks

Does anyone have the complete first set of mp3's? I missed some of them (June 25, July 2, July 4), but I have most of them. I'm up for trading, if anyone else is missing any!!!

I definitely have the ones you're looking for, and don't have any from before my post above -- 6/24.

Do you know the file/song names?

jonnyrocks 08-24-04 02:01 PM

Originally posted by stevevt
I definitely have the ones you're looking for, and don't have any from before my post above -- 6/24.

Do you know the file/song names?

I don't remember the songs from those days, but I'll find them out.

I definitely have the ones you need, but I'm currently between web hosts...can your email handle the heavy capacity?

Thanks!

stevevt 08-24-04 04:57 PM

Originally posted by jonnyrocks
I don't remember the songs from those days, but I'll find them out.

I definitely have the ones you need, but I'm currently between web hosts...can your email handle the heavy capacity?

Thanks!

My gmail account can. Email me using the email link above this post and I'll give it to you.

wedge 08-24-04 06:57 PM

If anyone has the first round of 30-some MP3s, please email me. I have a few from that round, but only a few. I'd like to get them all if possible.

[email protected]

Much appreciated!

I do have all the ones from the current round, if you need them.

Artman 06-15-06 01:58 PM

So I guess Pedro the Lion is no more, according to the site. :(

Good to see he's still making music though, will definitely pick up the new EP and catch him in Seattle next month.