Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Music Talk
Reload this Page >

The Coral "Magic & Medicine" + bonus disc, US release

Community
Search
Music Talk Discuss music in all its forms: CD, MP3, DVD-A, SACD and of course live

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-04, 08:43 AM

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

Well who would have known? After just receiving 'Nightfreak & The Sons Of Becker' in the mail from Amazon.co.uk last Saturday, I read in the Washington Post 'Sunday Source' section that US fans not only are finally able to buy their second album: 'Magic & Medicine' but the real treat is that second bonus disc is the mini album: 'Nightfreak' that is being touted in the UK as a limited edition... so... it looks like the US version is the best buy.

Oh and the CD came out yesterday.
Old 02-11-04, 12:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tell me about it!

I just spent $17 on the damn "mini album" a couple of weeks ago. Little did I know that I could get both "Magic" and "Nightfreak" for under $10! On the upside, those who bought the import get the "Nightfreak" artwork and packaging, while the domestic version lacks any of that.

Damn clever and generous marketing! It's a total great deal for folks who like to wait for CD's to come out domestic in the U.S. They get two former imports--one of which just came out in the UK--for a great price.