Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Music Talk
Reload this Page >

Where to buy Vaudeville Villain (Viktor Vaughn)?

Community
Search
Music Talk Discuss music in all its forms: CD, MP3, DVD-A, SACD and of course live

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-03, 06:45 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't buy a lot of hip hop online, so I'm kind of at a loss looking for a reasonable and reliable place to pick this up.

Ideas?

Thanks.
Old 10-03-03, 11:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I ordered mine from www.ab-cd.com It was $12 and some change I think. They aren't always the quickest place, but the prices are usually good and they have a damn good selection of things. I ordered mine on Sept. 18 and got it this past Monday. I'd recommend using them unless you can't wait more than 3 days to have it in your hands.
Old 10-05-03, 08:11 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally posted by Poink
I ordered mine from www.ab-cd.com It was $12 and some change I think. They aren't always the quickest place, but the prices are usually good and they have a damn good selection of things. I ordered mine on Sept. 18 and got it this past Monday. I'd recommend using them unless you can't wait more than 3 days to have it in your hands.
Cool, thanks.

With shipping, it's gonna be ~$15 from ab-cd. Any faster, cheaper solutions out there?
Old 10-05-03, 04:39 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by stevevt
Cool, thanks.

With shipping, it's gonna be ~$15 from ab-cd. Any faster, cheaper solutions out there?
With shipping costs I don't think you'll be able to get it cheaper than that online. But if you are looking for other sites to check out, I have used http://www.hiphopinfinity.com http://www.sandboxautomatic.com and http://www.hiphopsite.com and have been satisfied with each.

Any good sized independent record stores in your area should have it, and I think most people are selling it for $11.99-$12.99. Tower should have it too, but they are going to be more expensive.
Old 10-07-03, 12:40 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

For just 1 or 2 discs, your best bet is usually bestbuy.com or circuitcity.com, as their prices are okay and their shipping is free.

But for the CD in question, my order has been backordered for over a week at BB.com.