Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Music Talk
Reload this Page >

The Top 10 worst bands/musicians RIGHT NOW!

Music Talk Discuss music in all its forms: CD, MP3, DVD-A, SACD and of course live

The Top 10 worst bands/musicians RIGHT NOW!

Old 06-02-03, 12:52 AM
  #1  
Banned
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Southern California
Posts: 4,049
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Top 10 worst bands/musicians RIGHT NOW!

10. AFI
Straight Edge my a$$. Their music is stupid and I can't stand the singer.

9. Avril Lavigne
She has probably the worst female voice right now and her songs are not only full of cliches, they are PUNK CRAP cliches.

8. The Datsuns
To quote The Streets in Rolling Stone: "I liked it the first time around, when it was called Led Zeppelin". Totally unoriginal.

7. Dave Matthews/John Mayer
Same crap over and over again. Ben Harper and Jack Johnson might fit into this category of boring music.

6. Creed
They have made exactly one song and they just make some minor adjustments to make different "songs". Scott Stapp ain't no Eddie Vedder. Has to be the stupidest band ever as they are being sued by their own fans!

5. Everclear
Sorry but soccer-mom music sucks.

4. Sum 41
"Aren't they canadian?" "No, they are crap." It's funny that they make fun of The Strokers, The Hives and all those "The" bands in that video and they are the ones who suck.

3. Kelly Clarkson
The word "fake" comes to mine. And it doesn't help that she sings songs by Ms Fake herself, Diane Warren.

2. Sean Paul
That reggae crap is pretty stupid. "Sing" some undeciphirable lyrics and then have a "hot" chorus and get a lot of play on the radio and dance floors. This guy has absolutely NO talent.

1. Good Charlotte
They are what is wrong with today's music. Enough said.


So what are the 10 worst bands/musicians right now, in your opinion?
Old 06-02-03, 02:42 AM
  #2  
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: John "57 Varieties" Kerry represents me in the US Senate.
Posts: 1,367
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I love when a new, legitimate thread gets created and gives me the opportunity to recycle my ritual denigrations from older threads like "Unpopular Music Opinions" and "Favorite Artist to Bash." (I might not make it to ten, but I'll try.)

1. Eminem: I don't like rap (or even respect it as an "art form"), but this guy's success infuriates me more than that of any other "rhyme-buster." I sincerely hope that one day, an Eminem CD in one's collection will be as embarrassing as a Vanilla Ice disc. And yeah, I will compare those two white MCs; and no, I don't buy into the "But Em has real talent!" defense.

2. Korn: Figured I'd single them out as the representatives of everything that I hate about what I'm hearing on the radio.

3. Limp Bizkit: Self-explanatory.

4. Pink: Is she the one behind that "Get This Party Started" song? If so, that alone is sufficient grounds for me to dislike her. If not, my apologies!

5. System of a Down: A band's name is really a non-issue; I like some bands with bad names and hate some with cool ones. It's just that with SOAD, the annoyingly gimmicky quality of their "sound" is perfectly captured by their annoyingly gimmicky name. Please don't assume I decided to bash them only after they had Michael "Mainstream" Moore direct their video, since my feelings about them were already overwhelmingly negative from the first time I heard "Chop Suey!" A song which, by the way, failed to grow on me at any point from the second time to the 37,291st time I heard it.

6. Jennifer Lopez: It's shallow to judge a musician by her sex appeal, but by frolicking [sp?] around half-naked in her videos, "J-Lo" is practically begging me to do just that. The "Flashdance" inspired clip of hers is probably the least sexy vid I've seen since REM's "Everybody Hurts." And if I really thought "Jenny from the Block" had a decent voice, I'd acknowledge that. But I don't.

7 - 10. I've also been known to bash Incubus, RATM (kinda sorta "disbanded"; *tear*), Radiohead (haven't heard much, and I know plenty of people love 'em.....more power to ya if you're one of those), and Linkin Park.
Old 06-02-03, 10:35 AM
  #3  
DVD Talk Legend
 
Michael T Hudson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: Formerly known as "BigDaddy"/Austin, TX
Posts: 11,378
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by inVectiVe
I love when a new, legitimate thread gets created and gives me the opportunity to recycle my ritual denigrations from older threads like "Unpopular Music Opinions" and "Favorite Artist to Bash." (I might not make it to ten, but I'll try.)

1. Eminem: I don't like rap (or even respect it as an "art form"), but this guy's success infuriates me more than that of any other "rhyme-buster." I sincerely hope that one day, an Eminem CD in one's collection will be as embarrassing as a Vanilla Ice disc. And yeah, I will compare those two white MCs; and no, I don't buy into the "But Em has real talent!" defense.

2. Korn: Figured I'd single them out as the representatives of everything that I hate about what I'm hearing on the radio.

3. Limp Bizkit: Self-explanatory.

4. Pink: Is she the one behind that "Get This Party Started" song? If so, that alone is sufficient grounds for me to dislike her. If not, my apologies!

5. System of a Down: A band's name is really a non-issue; I like some bands with bad names and hate some with cool ones. It's just that with SOAD, the annoyingly gimmicky quality of their "sound" is perfectly captured by their annoyingly gimmicky name. Please don't assume I decided to bash them only after they had Michael "Mainstream" Moore direct their video, since my feelings about them were already overwhelmingly negative from the first time I heard "Chop Suey!" A song which, by the way, failed to grow on me at any point from the second time to the 37,291st time I heard it.

6. Jennifer Lopez: It's shallow to judge a musician by her sex appeal, but by frolicking [sp?] around half-naked in her videos, "J-Lo" is practically begging me to do just that. The "Flashdance" inspired clip of hers is probably the least sexy vid I've seen since REM's "Everybody Hurts." And if I really thought "Jenny from the Block" had a decent voice, I'd acknowledge that. But I don't.

7 - 10. I've also been known to bash Incubus, RATM (kinda sorta "disbanded"; *tear*), Radiohead (haven't heard much, and I know plenty of people love 'em.....more power to ya if you're one of those), and Linkin Park.

I can agree with you on everyone except eminem.
Old 06-02-03, 11:21 AM
  #4  
DVD Talk Godfather
 
Michael Corvin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 1999
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 58,199
Received 26 Likes on 18 Posts
I was going to say I agree with every one but Linkin Park. And add Dave Matthews from the previous post.
Old 06-02-03, 11:23 AM
  #5  
DVD Talk Hero
 
das Monkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 1999
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 35,881
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Quoth BigDaddy <HR SIZE=1>I can agree with you on everyone except eminem. <HR SIZE=1>


Ditto (save the Radiohead mention). I hate that eminem is as talented as he is, but it's not a "defense." The guy's good, and I'm the last to hop on some MTV-inspired bandwagon. As a general comment (not directed at inVectiVe), the general populace could do to actually listen to his work before vilifying him. It's amazing how many stupid things people say about his work (I've seen some real mind-bogglers over in Movie Talk and DVD Talk), when even a casual listen reveals that's not what he's rapping about at all. It's really silly the way the media jumped on him in the beginning, and I love the way he's responded in his lyrics.

What's surprised me the most is that he may actually be getting better with time. I figured him to be a flash in the pan, despite his solid debut, but each album adds another layer to the overall package, and I frequently find myself annoyed at how good some of his work is (unfortunately, the best stuff doesn't always get the airplay).

As for the rest of the list, fine by me. The current clone bands are especially annoying.

das
Old 06-02-03, 11:24 AM
  #6  
Moderator
 
Groucho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Posts: 70,918
Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts
1. Kelly Clarkson

2. Has Sly Stallone ever been in a band?

Also, as much as I dislike rap in general, I'll be the first to admit that Eminem is talented and stands out from the pack.
Old 06-02-03, 01:21 PM
  #7  
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 74
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My list contains bands that *I think* suck :

Korn

Limp Bizkit

Eminem


and bands that *I think* are over rated:


Radiohead

Tool


I tried to give Radiohead a chance but they put me to sleep. I think tool is a good band but not as good as some people claim.

Just my opinions.
Old 06-02-03, 01:47 PM
  #8  
DVD Talk Legend
 
Goat3001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: NYC
Posts: 17,059
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Bands that just flat out suck right now:

Linkin Park- I used to like their old stuff but it got played out and their new stuff sucks IMO.

Limp Bizkit- I never used to mind them in general since I don't watch a lot of MTV or radio but after watching them cover Santitarium

Overrated:

J-lo- Her songs are pretty bad IMO but I can see how people can like them. But shes way bigger than she should be right now. I used to enjoy her acting (Out of Sight) but now I feel like dodging any movie shes in.

Tool- Maybe not everywhere but on this board, YES. I like them, but some people make them off to be the best rock band ever.

Deftones- They're good but highly overrated.

Evanescence I do like the Daredevil song and another song by them. But Bring Me To Life gets way to much play on MTV and radio lately. IMO, they're just a weak version of Lacuna Coil
Old 06-02-03, 01:59 PM
  #9  
DVD Talk Hero
 
das Monkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 1999
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 35,881
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Quoth Goat3001 <HR SIZE=1>Evanescence I do like the Daredevil song and another song by them. But Bring Me To Life gets way to much play on MTV and radio lately. IMO, they're just a weak version of Lacuna Coil <HR SIZE=1>


I didn't know what to make of them, but their live performance kicked so much ass that I started tracking down some of their tunes, and I must say, they have a lot of really strong music that's not hitting the airwaves. I guess it's difficult for radio stations, since they're all over the map in terms of their sound. I don't know how much you've heard, but if you do like some of it, I'd recommend checking out their earlier work before "Fallen" (gotta hit newsgroups/p2p/etc though, since it's not "released").

I don't listen to the radio much (this thread explains in large part why) and there's little chance in hell you'd catch me watching the current MTV incarnation ... are they really that hyped to be listed as "overrated"? I honestly don't know ... I just haven't heard that much about them.

das
Old 06-02-03, 02:13 PM
  #10  
Suspended
 
Join Date: Jun 1999
Posts: 15,108
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Limp Bizkit - Are they still relevant anymore? It's amazing how much this band has fallen and gotten extremely worse with every cd.

Jennifer Lopez - She can't sing, but has a big ass. Enough said.

Good Charlotte - This band is what is wrong with current rock today.

New Found Glory - See Good Charlotte, only this band has a singer who's voice makes me want to beat the living **** out of him every time I hear him (accidently)

Kelly Osbourne - Her 15 minutes is just about up, if not already. She's not a musician or a vocalist, she just plain sucks.

Kelly Clarkson - I hate everything American Idol stands for.

Avril Lavigne -

Ja Rule - 2Pac wannabe?

Madonna - How horrible is her new stuff? Jesus! Madonna, like Limp Bizkit, has gotten progressivly worse with everything she puts out.

t.A.t.U. - Famous because of some lesbian act? gimme a break.

sidenote:
to mention bands like Radiohead, Deftones, Tool & Eminem in a worst bands/musicians is laughable.
Old 06-02-03, 02:25 PM
  #11  
DVD Talk Legend
 
Goat3001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: NYC
Posts: 17,059
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally posted by das Monkey

I didn't know what to make of them, but their live performance kicked so much ass that I started tracking down some of their tunes, and I must say, they have a lot of really strong music that's not hitting the airwaves. I guess it's difficult for radio stations, since they're all over the map in terms of their sound. I don't know how much you've heard, but if you do like some of it, I'd recommend checking out their earlier work before "Fallen" (gotta hit newsgroups/p2p/etc though, since it's not "released").

I don't listen to the radio much (this thread explains in large part why) and there's little chance in hell you'd catch me watching the current MTV incarnation ... are they really that hyped to be listed as "overrated"? I honestly don't know ... I just haven't heard that much about them.

das [/B]
I never said that I didn't like their music, in fact I like both tracks that I've herad and was actually just listening to one of them.

But whenever I turn on MTV or radio I hear Evanescence. Maybe they aren't too overrated right now but I smell another Linkin Park coming on.

Thanks for the suggestions I might check some of their old stuff out.
Old 06-02-03, 03:57 PM
  #12  
DVD Talk Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 9,779
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by MJKTool


sidenote:
to mention bands like Radiohead, Deftones, Tool & Eminem in a worst bands/musicians is laughable.
I agree wholeheartedly. It is odd that people would even think to put them in this thread. I don't keep up with current popular bands, but I'm sure there are quite a few that should be slapped in before these.
Old 06-02-03, 06:46 PM
  #13  
Cool New Member
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Cloud cuckoo land
Posts: 23
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by inVectiVe
I love when a new, legitimate thread gets created and gives me the opportunity to recycle my ritual denigrations from older threads like "Unpopular Music Opinions" and "Favorite Artist to Bash." (I might not make it to ten, but I'll try.)

1. Eminem: I don't like rap (or even respect it as an "art form"), but this guy's success infuriates me more than that of any other "rhyme-buster." I sincerely hope that one day, an Eminem CD in one's collection will be as embarrassing as a Vanilla Ice disc. And yeah, I will compare those two white MCs; and no, I don't buy into the "But Em has real talent!" defense.

2. Korn: Figured I'd single them out as the representatives of everything that I hate about what I'm hearing on the radio.

3. Limp Bizkit: Self-explanatory.

4. Pink: Is she the one behind that "Get This Party Started" song? If so, that alone is sufficient grounds for me to dislike her. If not, my apologies!

5. System of a Down: A band's name is really a non-issue; I like some bands with bad names and hate some with cool ones. It's just that with SOAD, the annoyingly gimmicky quality of their "sound" is perfectly captured by their annoyingly gimmicky name. Please don't assume I decided to bash them only after they had Michael "Mainstream" Moore direct their video, since my feelings about them were already overwhelmingly negative from the first time I heard "Chop Suey!" A song which, by the way, failed to grow on me at any point from the second time to the 37,291st time I heard it.

6. Jennifer Lopez: It's shallow to judge a musician by her sex appeal, but by frolicking [sp?] around half-naked in her videos, "J-Lo" is practically begging me to do just that. The "Flashdance" inspired clip of hers is probably the least sexy vid I've seen since REM's "Everybody Hurts." And if I really thought "Jenny from the Block" had a decent voice, I'd acknowledge that. But I don't.

7 - 10. I've also been known to bash Incubus, RATM (kinda sorta "disbanded"; *tear*), Radiohead (haven't heard much, and I know plenty of people love 'em.....more power to ya if you're one of those), and Linkin Park.
Agree with everything, except Radiohead, come on, they're the greatest. Go buy "Ok Computer" and give it a try!
Old 06-02-03, 06:57 PM
  #14  
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: John "57 Varieties" Kerry represents me in the US Senate.
Posts: 1,367
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In Defense of the "Laughable"

Eminem: Like everybody who's not living under a rock, I've been force-fed plenty of his songs. Sorry if I'm bad with titles, but these would include "My Name Is," "The Way I Am," "Stan," "Lose Yourself," "The Real Slim Shady," and possibly more. At no point in *any* tune did I think, "What he's doing here requires talent!" or "I've never heard rap taken in this new, innovative direction!" Admittedly, a general rule of mine is I respect somebody who plays an instrument more than somebody who only does vocals. But I can appreciate a vocalist if - this is key! - I like the sound of his voice. A pity that Mr. Mathers has a pathetically weak vocal presence: pubescent, squeaky, and.......what's the antonym for "imposing"? Plus, he's not doing anything revolutionary as far as his rhymes or lyrics are concerned. Unless (and this is part of my stock anti-Em response) rhyming "I am" with "I am" 5 times in a single chorus is fresh and exciting.

Radiohead: Hey das Monkey, didn't we agree in a recent thread that Fiona Apple has an annoying attitude? Well, that's the vibe I get from Thom Yorke. Wouldn't surprise me if he, too, would claim "My idol, Maya Angelou, is my idol, because I idolize her." When Kid A was released and immediately attained a reputation for being The Greatest Thing Ever, I tried to listen to a friend's copy. I'm incapable of putting into words how unbearably awful I found it.


Off-topic

Goat3001, who else would you recommend as far as female vocals in a metal context? COF is an obvious example, but I'm talking about a band where the vocals are mostly (or even entirely) female. What else is there besides Lacuna Coil? Is The Gathering as good? How about Nightwish? Any others?
Old 06-02-03, 07:12 PM
  #15  
Suspended
 
Join Date: Jun 1999
Posts: 15,108
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by inVectiVe
Eminem: Like everybody who's not living under a rock, I've been force-fed plenty of his songs. Sorry if I'm bad with titles, but these would include "My Name Is," "The Way I Am," "Stan," "Lose Yourself," "The Real Slim Shady," and possibly more. At no point in *any* tune did I think, "What he's doing here requires talent!" or "I've never heard rap taken in this new, innovative direction!"
Well maybe that has something to do with this:

Originally posted by inVectiVe
I don't like rap (or even respect it as an "art form")
If you dont even respect rap, or understand it as an art form how can you possibly be one to say he doesnt have talent!

I personally dont like Eminem, or rap for that matter (except maybe 2Pac) but I respect it as an art form. And from all I've seen and heard from other rappers out there, Eminem is one of the most talented, if not the most, rappers today. And I'll take their word for it

Last edited by MJKTool; 06-02-03 at 07:23 PM.
Old 06-02-03, 07:19 PM
  #16  
DVD Talk Legend
 
Goat3001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: NYC
Posts: 17,059
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally posted by inVectiVe
Off-topic

Goat3001, who else would you recommend as far as female vocals in a metal context? COF is an obvious example, but I'm talking about a band where the vocals are mostly (or even entirely) female. What else is there besides Lacuna Coil? Is The Gathering as good? How about Nightwish? Any others?
Arch Enemy. Try to get a copy of Wages of Sin. If you wanna sample them first download, Burning Angels and Web of Lies. If you go too far into Arch Enemys history you'll get a male lead singer (who was awesome too btw) but since you're looking for female vocalists Angela Gossow is great IMO.

Eventhough the band doesn't have a femal vocalist, Phantom Of The Opera Ghost by Iced Earth has good female singing.

Oh yeah and Nightwish

Last edited by Goat3001; 06-02-03 at 07:49 PM.
Old 06-02-03, 08:01 PM
  #17  
DVD Talk Special Edition
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Chicago
Posts: 1,385
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by Groucho
2. Has Sly Stallone ever been in a band?
Not sure, but his brother Frank had a musical "career" thanks to the family connection.
Old 06-02-03, 11:17 PM
  #18  
DVD Talk Gold Edition
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Not There...
Posts: 2,596
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow, Eminem on a "worst bands/musicians" list. Sometimes I don't understand where people come up with these things. There are tons of "MTV" rap acts that are 10 times worse then Eminem, even to the casual/I hate rap, listener. He is not high on my favorites list, but you have to admit he has talent (even top 5 in the industry).

As for my list, Nelly would be #1.
Old 06-02-03, 11:24 PM
  #19  
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: John "57 Varieties" Kerry represents me in the US Senate.
Posts: 1,367
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In the future, if you have a problem with something I write, could you try not to cut-and-paste it, then roll your eyes at it in a thread I haven't posted in?
Old 06-02-03, 11:42 PM
  #20  
DVD Talk Gold Edition
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Not There...
Posts: 2,596
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by inVectiVe
In the future, if you have a problem with something I write, could you try not to cut-and-paste it, then roll your eyes at it in a thread I haven't posted in?
I was just posting a general feeling, that you phrased so eloquently, I've seen many people on this board display. Do you really have a problem with it? Lighten up, in no way was I attacking you.

PS: Cut & Paste is your friend.

Last edited by JNielsen; 06-02-03 at 11:44 PM.
Old 06-03-03, 01:40 AM
  #21  
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Denver
Posts: 239
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Of course all of these bands/artists are talented, but it doesn't mean I have to like em!

1. Deftones - used to like them in the mid-90's, but they got really mellow and whiney.
2. Linkin Park - what's there to complain about anymore, your millionaire's! Oh yeah, and keep rock and rap seperate from now on.
3. Limp Bizkit - same album each time, different title.
4. Korn - once again, stop whining, you can wipe those tears away with $100 bills. Also same album each time, different title.
5. Tool - never liked them, I can't distinguish one song from another.
6. Madonna - don't like her as a person. She's bloated with self-importance.
7. 50 Cent - I respect rap skills, but this guy is below average at best.
8. Metallica - I love these guys, but their new single is atrocious/horrendous/insulting and I like everything that they have ever done up until this.
9. John Mayer - have you seen this guy live on TV. He is really really really bad!
10. Foo Fighters - Dave Grohl seems like a cool guy, but I never liked his music.
Old 06-03-03, 01:48 AM
  #22  
Banned
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Southern California
Posts: 4,049
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Man, this thread hasn't gone the way I thought it would go...
This is a WORST BANDS thread not BEST BANDS!

I don't get how you guys can say the following are among the worst bands right now:
Radiohead (WTF!!!)
Tool (mentioned like 4 times!)
Deftones
Metallica
Eminem
Foo Fighters

Lame.
Old 06-03-03, 01:54 AM
  #23  
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Denver
Posts: 239
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
inVectiVe, my favorite female metal band is Drain S.T.H. They broke up a few years ago, but I still consider them the best of in this subcategory. They came out with two albums, Freaks of Nature and a self titled one I think.
Old 06-03-03, 02:20 AM
  #24  
DVD Talk Legend
 
Goat3001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: NYC
Posts: 17,059
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally posted by evenflowddt
Man, this thread hasn't gone the way I thought it would go...
This is a WORST BANDS thread not BEST BANDS!

I don't get how you guys can say the following are among the worst bands right now:
Radiohead (WTF!!!)
Tool (mentioned like 4 times!)
Deftones
Metallica
Eminem
Foo Fighters

Lame.
To be fair some posters (including me) didn't say that Tool and The Deftones flat out sucked they just said they were over rated.

And of course saying Metallica sucks or is over rated is just pure blasphemy
Old 06-03-03, 02:24 AM
  #25  
DVD Talk Gold Edition
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 2,629
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1. Limp Bizkit (ehhh.. ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN)
2. Justin Timberlake (songs have no structure. dude, you're not Michael Jackson.)
3. Avril Lavigne (thanks so much for starting that tie w/t-shirt trend. p.s. you are not punk. or rock. you are suck.)
4. John Mayer (this guy doesn't sing. he breathes really loudly)
5. Linkin Park (last album had some catchy tunes, but it sucked. new single is completely ridiculous. at least learn to write hooks.)
6. Good Charlotte (what evenflowddt said)
7. Everclear (it seems that ever after Sparkle and Fade, it was all downhill)
8. Creed (why can't fred durst just kick stapp's ass?)
9. Nickelback (hi is this Creed?)
10. New Found Glory (i'd love to jam a nail in my face when i see/hear them)

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.