DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Music Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/music-talk-28/)
-   -   Winter Music Conference - Miami (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/music-talk/269509-winter-music-conference-miami.html)

grrrah 02-07-03 11:32 AM

Winter Music Conference - Miami

Anyone going?

Anyone else know what this is?

RoQuEr 02-07-03 12:22 PM

I've always wanted to go, but won't do it alone. Have fun. What hotel are you staying at?

RoQuEr 02-07-03 12:27 PM

Oh, and for the ignorant:

ULTRA 2003
On Saturday March 22, 2003, Miami Beach Florida will once again become home to the most exciting & elite Dance & music Festival that has become legendary to industry elite & dance enthusiasts Worldwide and has continued to impress year after year after year! Voted by many as the best dance & music festival in the States & nominated by the Dancestar Music awards as the best festival of the year, the vibe is overwhelmingly positive with thousands dancing to the most amazing dance & Electronic music from all over the World and as always a stellar line-up of dance artists second to none in the USA! This year will be no exception & the wait is finally over, so get ready industry elite, dance faithfuls, thrillseekers, music lovers, avid spectators & beautiful spirits from all over the Universe as we bring you the MAIN EVENT & join us in celebration of our 5th consecutive year! DVOX magazine, COOLWORLD & many others proudly sponsor the 5th annual ULTRA MUSIC FESTIVAL.

Last year’s Ultra was nothing less then spectacular with over 35,000 dance & music lovers coming together for a celebration of new music culture that is still being talked about today, with amazing performances by Paul Oakenfold, Paul Van Dyk, Carl Cox, Crystal Method, Roni Size & Goldie, Kevens, Tiesto, Kosheen, Deepdish, Planet B, Chris Lawrence, George Acosta, DJ Dan & so many others! We can still see the site & feel the vibe & the energy with the beautiful Miami tropical weather & sun shining on the gorgeous waterfront site that has become Ultra…Thousands of beautiful people cheering & dancing for hours having the time of there lives, so many memories forged, so many friendships blossoming this is what life is all about…great music, great vibes all in a setting that can only be described as paradise! For those of you that have been we thank you for your support & we can’t wait to see you again & for those of you that have not been, we welcome you with open arms to join 40,000 other kindred spirits as we make history & transform our beautiful tropical outdoor setting BAY FRONT PARK into the most heavenly dance themepark ever featuring acres & acres of freedom to dance, tons of incredible attractions & over 100 of the Worlds top dance & music artists performing on 8 musical stages. IF IT GOT ANY BETTER YOU’D BE DREAMING!

THE BIGGEST LINE-UP OF ELECTRONIC MUSIC TO EVER HIT AMERICA!
Over 100 World Class artists & live acts on 8 musical stages featuring:
Trance, House, Techno, Jungle, D & B, Progressive Reggae, Electronic Rock & Future Rock, Breakbeat, 2-step & more
PAUL OAKENFOLD
PAUL VAN DYK
TIESTO
MAURO PICOTTO
RONI SIZE
HYBRID (live)
DEEPDISH
DJ DAN
CHRISTOPHER LAWRENCE
BAD BOY BILL
SASHA
JOHN DIGWEED
ARMIN VAN BUUREN
KEVENS (live)
PLANET B (live)
EDGAR V
GEORGE ACOSTA
CRAZE
ELECTRIC SKYCHURCH (live)
GOLDIE
TIMO MAAS
JUDGE JULES
PETE TONG
JOSH WINK
ED RUSH/ OPTICAL
DAVE SEAMEN
JUNKIE XL (live)
ERIK MORILLO
DIESEL BOY/ AK 1200/ DARA ( Planet of the Drums)
SANDER KLEINENBERG
DIMITRI FROM AMSTERDAM
ANDY C
DONALD GLAUDE
BAD COMPANY
DJ RAP
MAX GRAHAM
SAAID & PAALASH
SANDRA COLLINS
DEEPSKY
UBERZONE (live)
TOTAL SCIENCE
SIMPLY JEFF
CHRIS FORTIER
And so many others!

Saturday March 22nd, 2003
Beautiful BAY FRONT PARK
Miami Beach, Florida USA
Festival Gates 11am-1am (Sun to Moon)
WATERFRONT FESTIVAL
All Ages welcome
Alcohol Gardens for the 21+

40,000 beautiful people from over 20 continents
8 musical stages
Acres & Acres of Freedom to dance
Performance artists & Fire dancers
Spectacular state of the art lighting & Lasers
Interactive video on giant LED video screens
Vendor Faire
International food court
Alcohol gardens
VIP tent & seating
Global Eco booths
And so much more…

SERVICES:
Friendly security staff, info booths, lots of on-site parking, plenty of restrooms, ATM’s, food stalls, vendor faire, Alcohol areas & much more.

HOTELS/ FLIGHTS:
Complete info on flights & hotels will be available soon, so check back!

SORRY YOU CAN’T BRING: Video cameras (cameras are okay), Food, beverages, bottles, cans, markers, or illegal substances. ROAR!

Online tickets sale:: http://www.groovetickets.com/ordersy...3&PGname=Ultra !

Sponsors, promoters and press interested in Ultra please contact us by email [email protected] or you may also call our industry line @ 510-594-4052.

Vendors email [email protected]

Interested in getting involved? Contact us as we are looking for performance artists, volunteers, promoters, cool attractions, visual artists, and anything that may benefit Ultra. Call 510-594-4052 or email [email protected].

Check back as complete details including line-up and more will be available in Jaunary 2003…LOOK TO COOLWORLD.COM FOR ALL DETAILS!

grrrah 02-07-03 06:53 PM

I'm not going :(

I have the resources, and a bunch of my friends are going, but I just started a new job and can't get days off.. :( I especially wanted to hit ultra, DT @ Space, and the yoshitoshi party, and.... :(

also for the ignorant: that above party is just one of many events.

RoQuEr 02-07-03 09:37 PM

www.wmpwap.com Is the main info site I believe......