Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Music Talk
Reload this Page >

US Releases (?) for Pulp "Hits"/ Groove Armada "Lovebox"

Music Talk Discuss music in all its forms: CD, MP3, DVD-A, SACD and of course live

Old 11-19-02, 12:48 PM

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

Does anyone know if these albums are slated for US release anytime in the near future?

Seeing how long it took for the latest Pulp album to come to this side of the Atlantic, it's anyone's guess.

I would assume that a US 2002 release of the latest album from "Groove Armada" will get a release sometime within the next 5 months. Its too bad that the last "Groove Armada" album had a 'Super Audio CD' release complete with 5.1 sound that appears to be a UK exclusive. (it's probably the only SACD that personally justifies me purchasing a SACD player).

As a side note, I find it really rather interesting that the latest "Death in Vegas" album didn't make a 2002 release here in the US, since they have obviousily have a American fan base. The album BTW is definately in my top ten albums of this year.
Old 01-09-03, 09:37 AM

Updated:

US release of GROOVE ARMADA "Love Box" January 21, 2003
Old 01-09-03, 09:46 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, if you have the last 4 albums of Pulp's, "Hits" is quite unnecessary, with only one new track on it. Since I have "His & Hers", "Different Class", "This Is Hardcore", and "We Love Life", I didn't bother with Hits - though I might get the DVD.
Old 01-09-03, 09:55 AM

Is there a Region 1 release of the Pulp 'Hits' video collection? I might be wrong in this assumption, but I thought I had heard there was a Canadian release of this.
Old 01-29-03, 07:27 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 44 Likes on 39 Posts
Originally posted by Giles
Is there a Region 1 release of the Pulp 'Hits' video collection? I might be wrong in this assumption, but I thought I had heard there was a Canadian release of this.
I'm curious about this, too. Any news?