DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Music Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/music-talk-28/)
-   -   Song Id help [identified] (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/music-talk/208531-song-id-help-%5Bidentified%5D.html)

tsohg 05-17-02 06:08 PM

Song Id please help
 
I caught this video today, it was this black woman playin like a mellow rock song. The chorus went "say what they say it something about you" In the vid' she was wearing red leather then white and the set was spinning with a two guys playing the drums and the guitar behind her does anyone know who that is?

TIA

Three Day Delay 05-17-02 06:21 PM

That gorgeous woman is the lead singer of Res, and it's called "They Say Vision"

http://www.mtv.com/bands/r/res/flipb...ages/flip5.jpg

tsohg 05-17-02 06:38 PM


Originally posted by Three Day Delay
That gorgeous woman is the lead singer of Res, and it's called "They Say Vision"

http://www.mtv.com/bands/r/res/flipb...ages/flip5.jpg

Woohoo :up: You effen' rule thanks :up: So have you heard the album? Any good?

Three Day Delay 05-17-02 06:44 PM


Originally posted by tsohg


Woohoo :up: You effen' rule thanks :up: So have you heard the album? Any good?

I've just seen the video, and I'm in love :drool:

tsohg 05-20-02 05:02 PM

HEY TDD go get this album I got it sat. I love it real nice and smooth funky feel to it I like driving real early in mornig to it.

Three Day Delay 05-20-02 08:05 PM


Originally posted by tsohg
HEY TDD go get this album I got it sat. I love it real nice and smooth funky feel to it I like driving real early in mornig to it.
Will do. Thank you.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:36 AM.


Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.