Music Talk Discuss music in all its forms: CD, MP3, DVD-A, SACD and of course live

Stereophonics DVD Box Set - details?

Old 10-31-01, 10:09 AM

Stereophonics DVD Box Set - details?

Does anyone have any info on what this Box set contains? All that Amazon.co.uk states that it is 3 DVD's.
Old 10-31-01, 10:58 AM
BDB
DVD Talk Legend

From the official webpge
www.stereophonics.co.uk

Saturday, October 27, 2001
New DVD/Video Boxset Out Next Week
A special Stereophonics Boxset gets released on 5th November containing the DVDs or VHS Videos "Live At Cardiff Castle", "Live at Morfa Stadium" and "The Video Collection".

Live At Cardiff Castle:
History was made in June when Stereophonics became the first band, for 20 years, to play a sell out concert at the stunning location of Cardiff Castle. The DVD includes their fantastic single intercut with frank and humourous interviews.

Live At Morfa Stadium:
Described by the band as 'the best party we've ever thrown', 'Stereophonics Live At Morfa Stadium' mixes on-stage filming with behind-the-scenes footage, graphically illustrating the raw-adrenaline fuelled energy of Stereophonics' incredible live performance. Tracks from the award-winning
album 'Performance And Cocktails' as well as all the classics from their debut Word Gets Around, are interspersed with pre- and post-performance interviews. This film takes you on a journey with one of Britain's biggest bands, on stage and back stage, as they prepare to play their biggest gig
yet.

The Video Collection:
On location and behind the scenes, join Kelly, Richard, Stuart and co. on a journey that stretches from Thailand to Scotland, Italy to Australia, as the alternately wet, frozen and sleep deprived Stereophonics shoot the videos that have come to be an integral part of the band's working life. From the Jaguar that won't crash into the lake (Just Looking) to picking the unlucky crew member who will have to ask 200 Thai GI's to get in the rain and dance (Bartender and the Thief) 'Call Us What You Want' is a complete visual diary of the hard work, the frustrations and laughter that have gone into the making of the Performance and Cocktails Video Collection. Tracklisting- The
Bartender and the Thief, Just Looking, Pick a Part That's New, I Wouldn't Believe Your Radio, Hurry Up And Wait, Mama Told Me Not To Come.
Old 10-31-01, 11:07 AM

Thanks for the info! Looks like I will have a used copy of the Morfa show DVD if anyone is interested, I was actually in person at the show.