Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

The Day the Earth Blew Up: A Looney Tunes Movie S: D. Duck, P. Pig, D: P. Browngardt, Spring 2024

Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

The Day the Earth Blew Up: A Looney Tunes Movie S: D. Duck, P. Pig, D: P. Browngardt, Spring 2024

Old 10-27-23, 03:06 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1,430 Likes on 1,044 Posts

https://variety.com/2023/film/global...fm-1235769149/

Directed by Pete Browngardt and the creative team behind the “Looney Tunes Cartoons,” “The Day the Earth Blew Up: A Looney Tunes Movie” stars Porky Pig and Daffy Duck as unlikely heroes and Earth’s only hope when facing the threat of alien invasion. In this buddy comedy, the heroes race to save the world, delivering all the laugh-out-loud gags and vibrant visuals that made the Looney Tunes so iconic, but on an epic scale not seen in the franchise before.
This would be the first fully animated Looney Tunes feature intended for the theaters, no partial live action nonsense or stitched together shorts with connecting material. I guess I knew that had never been done with the LT characters but it was still pretty shocking to read it like this.

Old 10-27-23, 03:23 PM

Received 1,997 Likes on 1,175 Posts
Re: The Day the Earth Blew Up: A Looney Tunes Movie S: D. Duck, P. Pig, D: P. Browngardt, Spring 2024

I always liked the Looney Tunes that were set in space. Hopefully this is fun and Marvin the Martian is used sparingly (he's great in small doses).
Old 10-27-23, 04:39 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 115 Likes on 76 Posts
Re: The Day the Earth Blew Up: A Looney Tunes Movie S: D. Duck, P. Pig, D: P. Browngardt, Spring 2024

if Pepe Le-Pew is not in this... I wont watch it.