Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

Bert Kreischer is "The Machine" - Release date - ?

Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

Old 11-03-22, 01:54 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1,097 Likes on 794 Posts

I'm really looking forward to this. Comedian Bert Kreischer shot this film during the height of the pandemic, based on his real life experience robbing a train in Russia while in college (as told in his Netflix comedy special "The Machine", really funny story ) and when it was getting close to release, the Russian invasion of Ukraine happened which put a bit of a kibosh on this. Not sure when and where this is getting released yet, but Bert just posted the trailer to hopefully get the ball rolling to get this released soon. I've became a big fan of the dude after watching tons of his podcasts during the pandemic and this looks like the kind of gross out, R-rated comedy that we don't see as much of these days.

Old 11-07-22, 12:52 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 164 Likes on 109 Posts
Re: Bert Kreischer is "The Machine" - Release date - ?

I saw them play the clip on the most recent Rogan Sober October podcast and it looks great if you like Kreischer. But even more exciting to me was confirmation he and Segura are making Fat Astronauts which which was talked about a while back. Thatís going to be fucking hilarious.
Old 11-07-22, 09:59 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1,097 Likes on 794 Posts

Originally Posted by bunkaroo View Post
I saw them play the clip on the most recent Rogan Sober October podcast and it looks great if you like Kreischer. But even more exciting to me was confirmation he and Segura are making Fat Astronauts which which was talked about a while back. Thatís going to be fucking hilarious.
Yeah, that's where I first saw it as well. And yes, I'm even more excited about Fat Astronauts too, I knew they were supposed to be working on a film together so it's great to see some confirmation and a title.

Old 11-07-22, 09:02 PM

Received 69 Likes on 51 Posts

Love Bert & Tom. I'm in for this but even more in for Fat Astronauts. Hilarious that it started out as them just riffing on their podcast like wouldn't this be funny and they're actually doing it now.