Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

Need movie title

Old 10-19-21, 11:04 PM
Cool New Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: Need movie title

[QUOTE=Jay G.;14000330]I looked for horror movies with locker room scenes, nothing quite matches up with the description.

Sorority Babes In The Slimeball Bowl-O-Rama has a locker-room sex scene, but the associated murder is in a bowling alley, not a tennis

Also, "killer tennis balls" don't bring up much. It makes me think of The Langoliers, although that was on an airport tarmac, not a tennis court.

Thanks for the research

Love the Langoliers !

Guess I'll never find that movie
Old 10-20-21, 07:10 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 657 Likes on 455 Posts

Originally Posted by GoldenJCJ
^ I guess we had a higher tolerance in the 90s for the world’s worst CGI. Yeesh!
To be fair, that CGI was criticized when it first came out; I recall one reviewer saying they looked like killer Pac-men.

Originally Posted by Djieffemo
Guess I'll never find that movie
Don't lose hope. I've seen threads like this revived after years have gone by with the answer. Sometimes it's just a really obscure movie or show that few saw/remember.

However, you can help by providing any additional details you can think of, either regarding that particular scene or any other scene you can recall. Like, how was the tennis ball attack supernatural? How was the person killed by them? Did the tennis balls have teeth or something, or did they just bombard the person? Was it definitely supernatural, or maybe a killer using a tennis ball launcher?
Old 10-20-21, 10:27 AM
Cool New Member

Originally Posted by Jay G.
To be fair, that CGI was criticized when it first came out; I recall one reviewer saying they looked like killer Pac-men.

Don't lose hope. I've seen threads like this revived after years have gone by with the answer. Sometimes it's just a really obscure movie or show that few saw/remember.

However, you can help by providing any additional details you can think of, either regarding that particular scene or any other scene you can recall. Like, how was the tennis ball attack supernatural? How was the person killed by them? Did the tennis balls have teeth or something, or did they just bombard the person? Was it definitely supernatural, or maybe a killer using a tennis ball launcher?
Definitely supernatural. Just an alone person on a tennis court. At night I think. Regular teethless supernatural tennis balls bombarding a dude to bleed and die.

And a sex scene of a big breasted topless chick getting banged on a lockeroom bench, screaming on her back, kind of raunchy sex.

Those are litteraly the only two details I remember.

Had to be a movie as it was on VHS in French as I'm from Québec.

End of 80s but probably more beginning of 90s.
Old 10-20-21, 02:09 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1,430 Likes on 1,044 Posts

Wait, a French origin movie? Or an American movie dubbed in French?
Old 10-20-21, 03:37 PM
Cool New Member

Originally Posted by milo bloom
Wait, a French origin movie? Or an American movie dubbed in French?
American movie dubbed in French. Definitely American style in the sex and the horror.