Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

Never Goin' Back (2018, D: Frizzell) S: Maia Mitchell, Camila Morrone, Kyle Mooney

Community
Search
Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

Never Goin' Back (2018, D: Frizzell) S: Maia Mitchell, Camila Morrone, Kyle Mooney

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-18, 09:50 AM

Received 4,580 Likes on 3,100 Posts

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9q7g4zz20Kc" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Never Goin’ Back is a fresh and funny look at female friendship, following Angela (Maia Mitchell) and Jessie (Camila Morrone), who dream of escaping their waitressing jobs at a low-rent Texas diner, even if it's only to Galveston. Taking place over just a few days, the film follows their hilarious and unpredictable misadventures on the streets of suburban Dallas as they attempt increasingly madcap and wild schemes to try and raise some cash.

Written and Directed by Augustine Frizzell
Starring: Maia Mitchell, Camila Morrone and Kyle Mooney
Release Date: Aug 3, 2018
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7690016/
https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/never_goin_back

Augustine Frizzell is David Lowery's wife.
Old 04-12-19, 12:17 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 812 Likes on 601 Posts
Re: Never Goin' Back (2018, D: Frizzell) S: Maia Mitchell, Camila Morrone, Kyle Mooney

I watched this tonight and it was pretty enjoyable. It's a teen stoner comedy with female leads. The two female leads have excellent chemistry. 3.5/5
Old 04-12-19, 05:19 AM

Re: Never Goin' Back (2018, D: Frizzell) S: Maia Mitchell, Camila Morrone, Kyle Mooney

I watched this a while back. It was ok.

That Camila Morrone chick is currently banging DiCaprio. And her mom dates Pacino.
Old 02-24-23, 11:46 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1,098 Likes on 795 Posts

THE WEIRDEST COINCIDENCE happened to me tonight. I started watching this movie on HBO Max because it came up as recommended and it's 90 minutes. But once I started watching it, I realized I was too tired, so I turned it off.

I switched to antenna, and Kimmel was on with this very attractive actress I did not know. I looked her up and it was Camila Morrone. What has she been in? THE MOVIE I WAS JUST WATCHING!

Old 02-25-23, 05:59 AM

Yea, she's out there promoting Daisy Jones and the Six.
Old 02-25-23, 10:05 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 243 Likes on 178 Posts

Speaking of coincidences, I was just thinking about this movie for some reason not 15 minutes ago before jumping on here. Not a movie whose thread I expected to see bumped today.
I really liked the movie for what it's worth.