Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

What's the first nude scene you can remember having a real impact on you in a movie?

Community
Search
Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

What's the first nude scene you can remember having a real impact on you in a movie?

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-18, 05:06 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 798 Likes on 566 Posts
Re: What's the first nude scene you can remember having a real impact on you in a mov

Originally Posted by Mondo Kane
He’s referring to a previous raid involving Latino drug-dealers/gang members. The nude is in cuffs outdoors. “Land of a 1000 Dances” by Cannibal and The Headhunters plays over the scene. Yeah, I’ve seen this movie a lil’ too much.
OK, I don't remember that, but I do remember when they bust in on two who are vigorously fucking, and the guy is shot dead, I think.

How have we come this far without anyone having mentioned all the sweet, sweet pussy in the opening shower scene of Carrie?!
Old 05-06-18, 05:29 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 112 Likes on 100 Posts
Re: What's the first nude scene you can remember having a real impact on you in a mov

Originally Posted by Norm de Plume
OK, I don't remember that, but I do remember when they bust in on two who are vigorously fucking, and the guy is shot dead, I think.
Correct. There’s a love scene and a sex scene in that movie. And one is more obviously memorable than the other!

How have we come this far without anyone having mentioned all the sweet, sweet pussy in the opening shower scene of Carrie?!
Old 05-06-18, 05:51 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 718 Likes on 587 Posts

Next time if it comes on cable I will keep it but I always erase it to make more room on the dvr.
Old 05-06-18, 05:52 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 73 Likes on 48 Posts

Jenny Agutter in Walkabout (1971). I would have been 11....
Old 05-06-18, 06:06 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 75 Likes on 56 Posts

Stella Stevens in the shower in Arnold. I saw it when I was in mid single digits and it made a lasting impression, even though specific naughty bits were likely discreetly hidden.
I remember having a crush on her in the film, and sex & death shower scene must have done a big number on my pre-adolescent psyche.
Old 05-06-18, 06:29 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer & TOAT Winner

Received 331 Likes on 250 Posts

First nudity I ever saw in a movie was Kirsten Baker in Friday the 13th Part 2- I didn't know they could even show nudity in movies that weren't X-rated but was pleasantly surprised. Funny thing is 20 years later I discovered her greatest performance in the movie Gas Pump Girls which was filmed near where I live, though she didn't get naked in that.

First boobs I saw on 35mm were in Witness- that was also the first R-rated movie I saw in a theater, my parents wanted to see it and they figured I was old enough to go with them, though my mom said she "reserved the right to remove me at any time."
Old 05-06-18, 07:53 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 798 Likes on 566 Posts

Originally Posted by Orbi-Wan Techno
And I believe Agutter was 17 when it was filmed, so I have no comment on her splendorous nubility.
Old 05-06-18, 08:44 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 182 Likes on 120 Posts

Forgot about that one. Especially the open matte version that played in cable and went a little extra below the waist.
Old 05-06-18, 09:36 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 277 Likes on 212 Posts

As a worker at a community program, I took a group of kids to see that. It was rated GP (predecessor of PG). When the director of the program heard about the film--from the kids!--he put a stop to any more movie trips that summer. IIRC, it had full frontal, both male and female.
Old 05-06-18, 09:41 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,634 Likes on 2,607 Posts

Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct.

I think that was the 1st movie where I thought the 2 leads were actually enjoying themselves sexually even though it was technically "simulated sex"

I've seen nudity in bits and pieces prior to that, but it was mostly just boob flashes nothing really "sexual" like Basic Instinct.

and I'm talking about a mainstream movie, not the endless amounts of low budget straight to video erotic thrillers that came out during that time period.
Old 05-06-18, 09:46 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 30 Likes on 23 Posts

Blutarsky in the window watching Mandy Pepperidge (Mary Louise Weller) get undressed in Animal House.

It was the first, and I believe, last R-rated movie my father took me to see. After that, he would just buy me the tickets for the movies and let me go in on my own
Old 05-06-18, 10:54 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 1,015 Likes on 839 Posts

Originally Posted by JeffTheAlpaca
I think somebody did a thread like this before.
There was this thread from last year:

Do You Remember The First Sex Scene You Saw?

which started with this post:

Originally Posted by snowfun87
Since the nude scene thread is a success, I thought I'd do another one.

Just like with the other thread, if you can't remember the first sex scene you saw, just say the earliest one you can remember.
That might have been a reference to the below thread, which is not exactly the same thing as this thread. It was created several years earlier then randomly bumped in 2017.

Most Unexpected Nude Scene in a Movie
Old 05-07-18, 02:03 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

For me, Rising Sun (the Sean Connery and Wesley Snipes movie). I was a HUGE Michael Crichton fan back in high school, so my dad bought me a ticket thinking it would be just another Jurasic Park kind of movie. Oh my, extreme closeup of titties on the big screen was aaaaaamaaaazing!
Old 05-07-18, 02:45 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 398 Likes on 266 Posts

Kathy Bates in About Schmidt.
Old 05-07-18, 03:49 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 92 Likes on 88 Posts

Originally Posted by Hazel Motes
Kathy Bates in About Schmidt.
Hahahahahaha...That made me laugh...Good call...
Old 05-07-18, 05:51 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by rw2516
First nude scene I saw was Michael's Sicilian wife in The Godfather at the drive-in. Age 14.
My mom didn't want me to see The Godfather because of the titties. The killing was fine but the titties apparently would be too much for my 8th grade brain. But when my friends were all going and invited me she didn't have the nerve to say no.
Old 05-07-18, 07:33 AM

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Eight years old and saw Revenge of the Nerds in the theaters. I had the same look Wormser had during the Tri-Lamb party
Old 05-07-18, 07:48 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1,457 Likes on 927 Posts

I came to post that too.

Although it wasn't a nude scene, Jacqueline Bisset scuba diving while wearing a transparent T-shirt in The Deep was an important moment in my puberty.
Old 05-07-18, 08:26 AM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Trading Places and Excalibur. Jamie Lee Curtis and Helen Mirren. Do I really need to explain more?
Old 05-07-18, 08:30 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 263 Likes on 191 Posts

P.J. Soles- Halloween.
Old 05-07-18, 08:41 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 173 Likes on 121 Posts

Originally Posted by davidh777
There was this thread from last year:

Do You Remember The First Sex Scene You Saw?
Referencing my post in that thread...
Originally Posted by wishbone
First sex scene? Maybe Bond attempting re-entry with Holly Goodhead in Moonraker. First boobs? My parents told me to turn my head for R-Rated stuff so maybe Airplane!
Airplane! may be correct but I do recall Animal House on cable around that time, more the scene with Larry and Clorette than this one...
Originally Posted by TheAllPurposeNothing
Blutarsky in the window watching Mandy Pepperidge (Mary Louise Weller) get undressed in Animal House.
Old 05-07-18, 08:42 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nastassia Kinski in Cat People.
Old 05-07-18, 09:04 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 389 Likes on 279 Posts

I suspect mine might be unique. I saw 1941 at the drive in as a kid and there was a scene with a skinny dipper with a periscope forever embedded in my 8 year old mind. Back then the Sears catalog was kinda racey for me LOL
Old 05-07-18, 10:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Meg Tilly in Masquerade. I might have been 10 or 11.
Old 05-07-18, 10:29 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Angie Dickinson's body double in Dressed to Kill. I was 8.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.