Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

Star Wars: The Last Jedi (R. Johnson, 2017) — The Spoiler Filled Reviews Thread

Community
Search
Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters
View Poll Results: Star Wars: The Last Jedi (R. Johnson, 2017)
10.24%
21.46%
25.37%
8.78%
15.61%
6.34%
5.85%
2.44%
2.93%
0.49%
0.49%
What are you high?
0%
Voters: 205. You may not vote on this poll

Star Wars: The Last Jedi (R. Johnson, 2017) — The Spoiler Filled Reviews Thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-18, 07:17 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 427 Likes on 291 Posts
Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi (R. Johnson, 2017) — The Spoiler Filled Reviews Thread

That ‘Last Jedi’ Reveal About Rey’s Parents Is Actually ‘Still Open’

“Anything’s still open, and I’m not writing the next film. [J.J. Abrams and Chris Terrio] are doing it,” he said.

“With all of these movies, Obi-Wan’s whole speech about a certain point of view always applies, so I think that you have to always think about the context of how information is given. But for me, dramatically, that’s why that reveal at that moment made sense,” Johnson said.
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b025f99e130e7f
Old 01-02-18, 07:38 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 913 Likes on 673 Posts
Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi (R. Johnson, 2017) — The Spoiler Filled Reviews Thread

So basically, "JJ can throw away anything I added, just like I threw away everything he did in TFA!!! Who needs consistency?"
Old 01-02-18, 08:08 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 90 Likes on 70 Posts

Originally Posted by Noonan
So basically, "JJ can throw away anything I added, just like I threw away everything he did in TFA!!! Who needs consistency?"
That's probably my whole beef with this trilogy is that they are just pulling things out of a hat and could care less about the larger narrative.

Now I know that that Lucas was making things up on the fly too, but he was atleast trying to evolve the narrative. He changed the story in ESB where Vader was Luke's father, but the payoff was that Luke redeemed him in ROTJ as that was essentially the theme of the movie (And eventually evolved to the Story Arc of Darth Vader for the PT/OT 1-6. And Leia was changed as Luke's sister, but she was used by Vader to drive to Luke to the darkside at the end of the ROTJ.

JJ & RJ are just throwing things at the wall and could care less what the larger narrative looks like when it is all said and done. This trilogy will look like 3 standalone movies when it is all said and done.
Old 01-02-18, 08:11 AM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I see the comment as confirmation that Episode 9 has the freedom to utilize some pretty clear openings left by The Last Jedi for plot twists, deception, and further developments. Rey's much talked-about lineage and Kylo Ren's obvious manipulation tactics being the big ones there, but, of course, Johnson can't confirm whether that's going to happen.

Johnson referencing the "from a certain point of view" line is certainly a tip-off, though.
Old 01-02-18, 08:12 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by mcnabb
That's probably my whole beef with this trilogy is that they are just pulling things out of a hat and could care less about the larger narrative.

Now I know that that Lucas was making things up on the fly too, but he was atleast trying to evolve the narrative. He changed the story in ESB where Vader was Luke's father, but the payoff was that Luke redeemed him in ROTJ as that was essentially the theme of the movie (And eventually evolved to the Story Arc of Darth Vader for the PT/OT 1-6. And Leia was changed as Luke's sister, but she was used by Vader to drive to Luke to the darkside at the end of the ROTJ.

JJ & RJ are just throwing things at the wall and could care less what the larger narrative looks like when it is all said and done. This trilogy will look like 3 standalone movies when it is all said and done.
Agree. It amazes me that they went into starting a trilogy without mapping out the overall story arc first. Regardless of directors, Disney should have made sure there was a plan and story goal in place.
Old 01-02-18, 08:17 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 650 Likes on 450 Posts

Originally Posted by fumanstan
Maybe i'm interpreting your terminology more harshly then you intended, but the comment from mcnabb that you're quoting doesn't read like that to me at all.

And I don't think the numbers indicate a movie that's heavily disliked either, so if you think that's what i've been getting at then that would be incorrect, including the original post that you cited of mine.
Maybe "heavily disliked" is too strong, but the claim is that there's a sizable portion that didn't like this film, distinctly moreso than with TFA, and that they're having a noticeable impact on the box office. I simply don't think the polling and the box office pan that out.

mcnabb called the BO "soft." I don't think you can call breaking $500,000,000 domestically and $1 billion worldwide as "soft."

Originally Posted by RoboDad
Box office numbers aren't impossible to predict. The predictions often do miss the mark, but that doesn't mean that there have never been accurate predictions.
Right, if you take account for the margin of error, and ignore all those inaccurate predictions, why it's painfully easy to predict box office. There's never surprises, and I'm amazed studios ever have bombs!

Does that mean TLJ is a failure? Not by any stretch. But it is impossible to look at the numbers realistically and not recognize that it could have, and SHOULD have, done even better.
I thought you said the BO was predictable. Shouldn't it have performed exactly as predicted?

As for the "anecdotal reviews", I work in an IT department. There are at least 15 diehard Star Wars fans in the group (mostly male, ranging in age from 20-60). All of them have seen the movie, and the overwhelming response has been "good, but not great".
That's still a positive response, and an "overwhelming" one. So even with your anecdotal evidence among "diehard" fans, you haven't noticed many actual negative opinions.

[One co-worker] now ranks it down among the prequels. And that change did not come from reading any internet diatribes or other missives.... The one and only point of contention for him that did come from the internet...
So he was reading internet diatrabes and missives, but no way his opinion was swayed by them in any way, except for one minor point?
Old 01-02-18, 08:21 AM
DVD Talk Legend

That's probably my whole beef with this trilogy is that they are just pulling things out of a hat and could care less about the larger narrative....
Right, because look how poorly the original trilogy ended up without a clear plan upfront, and look how great the prequel trilogy ended up with a clear roadmap.

Having talented, creative people working on these films is more important than the roadmap. Hell, the roadmap would've had to change anyway due to Carrie Fisher's death. If the trilogy ends on a satisfying conclusion, nobody is going to care about the specifics of how they got there.
Old 01-02-18, 08:24 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Agree. It amazes me that they went into starting a trilogy without mapping out the overall story arc first. Regardless of directors, Disney should have made sure there was a plan and story goal in place.
I would have understood if the Trilogy evolved and changes were made. For example, I believe JJ wanted to kill Poe in TFA and now he is playing a central role in the trilogy, so that is fine with me. But to have no basic outline of the theme of the Trilogy, the arc of Rey/Kylo, etc, is sort of mind boggling.

Originally Posted by Jay G.
Right, because look how poorly the original trilogy ended up without a clear plan upfront, and look how great the prequel trilogy ended up with a clear roadmap.

Having talented, creative people working on these films is more important than the roadmap. Hell, the roadmap would've had to change anyway due to Carrie Fisher's death. If the trilogy ends on a satisfying conclusion, nobody is going to care about the specifics of how they got there.
Speak for yourself, but I think the PT may end up looking better then the ST when it is all said and done. They are both flawed Trilogies that aren't as good as the OT, but atleast the PT tells an interesting story that gives a lot of depth to the OT. The birth of the Empire, the crumbling of the Republic, the Jedi Order in it's heyday, and the arc of Palpatine are very good story elements that make the OT better. The Anakin story is not executed well, and that is why the PT will never be as great as the OT because the character never resonated with the fans.

What is the theme of the ST? How does the ST tie in with the OT and PT? How does the ST make the OT any better? This is a tacked on Trilogy, that you can take it or leave it at this point. I loved TFA, and didn't like TLJ, but after taking a step back and looking at this trilogy, I don't know how it ties with the OT/PT other then having the OT characters in it.

Again, I am not begrudging fans for liking TLJ and TFA (I loved TFA), but I don't see what story JJ can tell in Episode 9 that is going to tie all of the 9 movies together? Say what you want about Lucas, but he evolved the PT to eventually tell the story arc of Darth Vader 1-6. There is nothing like that in the ST that relates to the OT/PT. These will be just 3 standalone movies (No different then the Indiana Jones Movies) that fans will pick and choose what they like (I will probably end up liking Episode 7 and 9 because I like JJ's movies).

Last edited by mcnabb; 01-02-18 at 08:36 AM.
Old 01-02-18, 08:26 AM
DVD Talk Legend

The OT had Lucas overseeing all of them. I don't know of a single person overseeing the dev of this trilogy and making sure it all works together as a full story (rather than simply 3 movies).

And I know I'm FAR into the minority here but as Star Wars movies, I enjoyed the Prequels more than TFA/TLJ quite a bit. The recent two are certainly better action movies but 1-3 feel much more like Star Wars.
Old 01-02-18, 08:35 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Right, if you take account for the margin of error, and ignore all those inaccurate predictions, why it's painfully easy to predict box office. There's never surprises, and I'm amazed studios ever have bombs!

I thought you said the BO was predictable. Shouldn't it have performed exactly as predicted?
Hyperbole much? What I said (if you actually take the time to read it) is that box office predictions are not completely impossible (as you claimed them to be). See the difference?

That's still a positive response, and an "overwhelming" one. So even with your anecdotal evidence among "diehard" fans, you haven't noticed many actual negative opinions.

So he was reading internet diatrabes and missives, but no way his opinion was swayed by them in any way, except for one minor point?
Apparently, you don't get the point. People who should have LOVED the movie were, at best, lukewarm toward it. That is a huge problem, and one that Disney should pay very close attention to.
Old 01-02-18, 08:39 AM
DVD Talk Legend

The OT had Lucas overseeing all of them. I don't know of a single person overseeing the dev of this trilogy and making sure it all works together as a full story (rather than simply 3 movies)...
Kathleen Kennedy. And Lucas was nearly completely absent from the filming of ESB, and ended up not liking all the character development and felt the film should be faster paced.

Also, the "there is another," line is ESB was originally intended to set up a new character that would be in episodes VII-IX, but when Lucas decided after ESB to end it with ROTJ, that line got ret-conned to be Leia. And Leia got ret-conned to Luke's sister, despite the multiple kisses between her and Luke in the previous two films.

I think a lot of people are experiencing being in the middle of an unfinished storyline for Star Wars for the first time. We don't know what's coming, and the story doesn't seem a cohesive whole yet. It's been 30 years since the original trilogy, and while many lived through the prequels being developed, we all knew what the end-game there was. With this trilogy, we don't know what the end-game is.
Old 01-02-18, 08:45 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Hyperbole much? What I said (if you actually take the time to read it) is that box office predictions are not completely impossible (as you claimed them to be). See the difference?
I didn't say completely impossible, just impossible, and it was somewhat exaggeration. But certainly nobody knows, when starting a film, what the box office will be. It's only after filming, editing, pickups, test screenings, marketing, etc that the predictions, typically only a few weeks out, have any sort of accuracy. And they still have massive blind spots, like predicting Titanic would bomb, or underpredicting Wonder Woman's success.

Apparently, you don't get the point. People who should have LOVED the movie were, at best, lukewarm toward it. That is a huge problem, and one that Disney should pay very close attention to.
Well, people you've talked to were maybe lukewarm on it in your informal polling. Again, actual exit polls indicate a much better performance. I have a feeling Disney is going to pay better attention to Cinemascore than your post on an internet forum.
Old 01-02-18, 08:47 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 382 Likes on 307 Posts

I would have understood if the Trilogy evolved and changes were made. For example, I believe JJ wanted to kill Poe in TFA and now he is playing a central role in the trilogy, so that is fine with me. But to have no basic outline of the theme of the Trilogy, the arc of Rey/Kylo, etc, is sort of mind boggling.

Speak for yourself, but I think the PT may end up looking better then the ST when it is all said and done. They are both flawed Trilogies that aren't as good as the OT, but atleast the PT tells an interesting story that gives a lot of depth to the OT. The birth of the Empire, the crumbling of the Republic, the Jedi Order in it's heyday, and the arc of Palpatine are very good story elements that make the OT better. The Anakin story is not executed well, and that is why the PT will never be as great as the OT because the character never resonated with the fans.

What is the theme of the ST? How does the ST tie in with the OT and PT? How does the ST make the OT any better? This is a tacked on Trilogy, that you can take it or leave it at this point. I loved TFA, and didn't like TLJ, but after taking a step back and looking at this trilogy, I don't know how it ties with the OT/PT other then having the OT characters in it.

Again, I am not begrudging fans for liking TLJ and TFA (I loved TFA), but I don't see what story JJ can tell in Episode 9 that is going to tie all of the 9 movies together? Say what you want about Lucas, but he evolved the PT to eventually tell the story arc of Darth Vader 1-6. There is nothing like that in the ST that relates to the OT/PT. These will be just 3 standalone movies (No different then the Indiana Jones Movies) that fans will pick and choose what they like (I will probably end up liking Episode 7 and 9 because I like JJ's movies).
I don't think the ST will be worse than the OT... but you have a point. There is nothing about the ST that makes me think Episode 9 will be anything but a ROTJ rehash (redemption, good guys win) and the disjointed plot points have me feeling that than stellar about the conclusion. IMO, Disney dropped the ball by not having a solid story arc -- and maybe we'll get our answers in 9 or in one-off movies.
Old 01-02-18, 08:47 AM
DVD Talk Legend

My concern is that Disney doesn't know the end-game yet either.

Potential options:
1. Rey defeats Kylo; New Order is gone; Galaxy is left in turmoil since there is no leadership and no true Jedi to continue the order (unless the scrap the whole Rey is born from nobodies and she somehow finds someone else to train her in the way of the Jedi).
2. Kylo defeats Rey; New Order reigns over the galaxy; bad guys win
3. Kylo & Rey team up; currently makes no sense since there is no longer a "big bad" for them to team up against.

Last edited by Noonan; 01-02-18 at 08:53 AM.
Old 01-02-18, 09:00 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Kathleen Kennedy. And Lucas was nearly completely absent from the filming of ESB, and ended up not liking all the character development and felt the film should be faster paced.

Also, the "there is another," line is ESB was originally intended to set up a new character that would be in episodes VII-IX, but when Lucas decided after ESB to end it with ROTJ, that line got ret-conned to be Leia. And Leia got ret-conned to Luke's sister, despite the multiple kisses between her and Luke in the previous two films.

I think a lot of people are experiencing being in the middle of an unfinished storyline for Star Wars for the first time. We don't know what's coming, and the story doesn't seem a cohesive whole yet. It's been 30 years since the original trilogy, and while many lived through the prequels being developed, we all knew what the end-game there was. With this trilogy, we don't know what the end-game is.
Yes, Lucas was mostly absent from the filming of ESB (but Kirshner said he was in contact with him throughout the movie along with Lucas being there when they were getting Yoda setup.) In saying all of that, Lucas was the ONE developing the story, that is what we are essentially arguing about. We are arguing 'big picture' stuff and that is the problem for me and many others right now with this Trilogy.

Right now the ST is being developed separately by JJ then RJ and then back to JJ with nothing set in stone from the start. Obviously we don't know how this trilogy will all shake out, but I will ask the same question: What is theme of this trilogy that relates to the OT/PT? What will the ST do to make the OT/PT story better and give it more depth? Right now it's just looked like a tacked on Trilogy and if it is about the redemption of Kylo Ren, then that was done in ROTJ.
Old 01-02-18, 09:01 AM
DVD Talk Legend

BTW, in terms of BO predictions of TLJ:

For opening weekend:
http://www.boxofficemojo.com/news/?id=4353&p=.htm
When forecasting the opening weekend for Star Wars: The Force Awakens back in 2015 it was a rather monumental task as no film had ever opened over $100 million in December let alone over $200 million. Not to mention anticipation was at a fever pitch as Force Awakens marked the first new live-action installment in the iconic franchise in ten years with the marketing might of Disney behind it. Now comes time to forecast the latest installment in the Skywalker Saga, Star Wars: The Last Jedi, and while the factors going into forecasting the sequel aren't nearly as numerous, that doesn't mean it's going to be a walk in the park.

For starters, Disney is anticipating a debut approaching $200 million from the film's 4,232 theaters, which makes it the widest December release ever and includes nearly 410 IMAX screens, 640+ Premium Large Format, 3,600+ 3D locations, and 212 D-Box locations. That's almost 100 more theaters than the 4,134 locations Force Awakens opened in, though still fewer theaters than the opening weekends for Jurassic World, Avengers and Age of Ultron, which brings us to our first comparison.

After The Avengers opened with $207.4 million in 2012 it was a big question as to whether Avengers: Age of Ultron would follow suit three years later. As it turned out, Ultron fell just a bit shy with a $191.2 million opening, signaling a 7.8% drop from the opening for the first film to the second. Taking into consideration the record-smashing $247.9 million debut for Force Awakens and using a similar drop puts The Last Jedi's opening at a very possible (if not probable) $228.6 million.

Digging deeper by taking a look at IMDb page view data, Last Jedi is pacing well behind Force Awakens with a performance closer to Rogue One leading up to release. In fact, until this past week Last Jedi was pacing behind the likes of Age of Ultron and Captain America: Civil War, though it has since shown significant growth as it's now pacing closer to both Ultron and Force Awakens. The significance of this information is up for debate as it would appear to how signs the film doesn't hold the same curiosity level as Force Awakens, which is entirely understandable, but it also appears the film's place within the Skywalker Saga versus the spin-off nature of Rogue One brings additional interest to Last Jedi.

That being said, Mojo is looking at an opening weekend range anywhere from $190-$227 million, which lines up with estimates from rival studios. All told, a forecast right around $220 million seems reasonable if not conservative. In fact, if you're looking for one more piece of data to throw in the mix, online ticket retailer Fandango.com reports Last Jedi is the company's second largest pre-sale title behind only The Force Awakens.
The film ended up grossing $220 million. Not all the factors that lead to them predicting a lower opening weekend than TFA; it just had less buzz, even before it opened.

For the second weekend:
http://www.boxofficemojo.com/news/?id=4355&p=.htm
The film, however, did drop 68% from its opening weekend, but that's not as much as a surprise as it may outwardly seem, particularly due to the lack of business over the weekend, especially on Christmas Eve, for all titles. The [film's 4-day weekend total] is expected to top $100 million by end of day tomorrow, which is expected to be huge for most all films in release.
It hit $99 million for the 4-day total.

For the third weekend:
http://www.boxofficemojo.com/news/?id=4356&p=.htm
For starters, look for Star Wars: The Last Jedi to once again finish #1 for a third weekend in a row. While the latest installment in the franchise saw a slightly steeper than we expected last weekend, the fact Christmas fell on a Monday played a big factor in that three-day dip. While we expect Last Jedi to show one of the larger drops, if not the largest, in this weekend's top ten, it won't be so hefty as to push it anywhere near second place. Right now we're looking at a drop around 18-21% and a three-day weekend around $57 million as Last Jedi will end the weekend as the highest grossing domestic release of 2017..
It actually didn't do as well as this prediction for 3-day, although I think that was because it wasn't taking into account the effect of New Year's Eve/New Year's Day, since the film performed better on New Year's Day than New Year's Eve. Again, the 4-day is what to really look at for performance
Old 01-02-18, 09:06 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 162 Likes on 124 Posts

I disagree with this sentiment as a whole. You're assuming 9 won't wrap up 7 and 8. You say you're fine with Lucas throwing out ANH when he came up with ideas for ESB and again changed thing for RoTJ because he was evolving the narrative. That's exactly what I see happening now. Rey was made to be a nobody because it serves the story better then trying to shoehorn in some attachment to a past character that wouldn't work under even a cursory examination.

That said I could be proved wrong when 9 comes out but at this point IMO they're building a story that should work over 3 movies.
Old 01-02-18, 09:07 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Yes, Lucas was mostly absent from the filming of ESB (but Kirshner said he was in contact with him throughout the movie along with Lucas being there when they were getting Yoda setup.) In saying all of that, Lucas was the ONE developing the story...
He wasn't the only one. Lawrence Kasdan wrote the screenplay for the last two films. And Lucas was still just making it up. I'm not sure why it necessarily matters if there was one person making it up as they go with no clear plan, or if it's several people. There still wasn't a clear plan of anything beyond the current film, and the little they did sneak in as payoffs in future movies they ended up changing as they went.
Old 01-02-18, 09:07 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 382 Likes on 307 Posts

Originally Posted by Greg MacGuffin
I don't have a problem with Leia dying off screen, but I hope they don't go the "lost her will to live" route. Leia is a tough bitch. There's no way she would just give up like that.
She should have just died when her command room was blown up... Do that Mary Poppins thing was so completely unforgivable.
Old 01-02-18, 09:09 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by Rob V
She should have just died when her command room was blown up... Do that Mary Poppins thing was so completely unforgivable.
Agreed. I'd love to know what the runners ideas were when they decided to keep that in after Carrie had passed.
Old 01-02-18, 09:12 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by Rob V
Well, her story arc in this film was already fully shot before she died. If they had changed it to kill her with the bridge explosion, we would've lost the bulk of her footage. Not to mention the difficulty in editing her out of the future scenes, and her not getting a final scene with Luke.

They'll probably mention her dying in an off-screen battle that happened between episodes, or maybe in a battle that opens the movie. I think it'll have the largest impact on Poe's storyline, as he'll have to assume the mantle of leader of the Resistance.
Old 01-02-18, 09:14 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 162 Likes on 124 Posts

Right now the ST is being developed separately by JJ then RJ and then back to JJ with nothing set in stone from the start. Obviously we don't know how this trilogy will all shake out, but I will ask the same question: What is theme of this trilogy that relates to the OT/PT? What will the ST do to make the OT/PT story better and give it more depth? Right now it's just looked like a tacked on Trilogy and if it is about the redemption of Kylo Ren, then that was done in ROTJ.
What was set in stone after ANH? The Empire vs the Rebel Alliance. Everything else changed over the course of the 3 movies. Darth Vader was Obi Wan's apprentice that betrayed and murdered the Jedi. Anakin was the best pilot in the galaxy. Leia was a princess from Alderan, no mention of adoption or her mother (that she remembers was dead). Luke has the hots for Leia. Han is the same character through the first 2 movies until he decides in the 3rd that he wants to be a General in the Rebel military (you can call this character growth or a departure to what had been set up before)

I don't see the road map.
Old 01-02-18, 09:22 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 26 Likes on 14 Posts

Maybe "heavily disliked" is too strong, but the claim is that there's a sizable portion that didn't like this film, distinctly moreso than with TFA, and that they're having a noticeable impact on the box office. I simply don't think the polling and the box office pan that out.
And I do.

mcnabb called the BO "soft." I don't think you can call breaking $500,000,000 domestically and $1 billion worldwide as "soft."
I can see the description working when used in comparison to TFA.
Old 01-02-18, 09:32 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by Timber
What was set in stone after ANH? The Empire vs the Rebel Alliance. Everything else changed over the course of the 3 movies. Darth Vader was Obi Wan's apprentice that betrayed and murdered the Jedi. Anakin was the best pilot in the galaxy. Leia was a princess from Alderan, no mention of adoption or her mother (that she remembers was dead). Luke has the hots for Leia. Han is the same character through the first 2 movies until he decides in the 3rd that he wants to be a General in the Rebel military (you can call this character growth or a departure to what had been set up before)

I don't see the road map.
ANH was written as a standalone movie in 1977 as it was was called just Star Wars until 1980. So obviously it was written different then the PT and ST where they knew there would be a trilogy (Lucas has said he wouldn't have destroyed the Death Star until ROTJ if he knew he would be able to make more movies). No doubt that Lucas evolved the 1977 story by the time we got to ROTJ, but I'm sure he had 'big' ideas in mind if he was able to make more movies.

I could be proven wrong as JJ would tie the ST together, and the 1-9 Saga together with Episode 9. But from what I have read on how they handled this trilogy so far, I would bet against it.
Old 01-02-18, 09:34 AM

Received 61 Likes on 39 Posts

But we have take into account of the anticipation with TFA, it being the first SW movies with THE BiG THREE in over 30 years. No sequel can compete with that, not even Star Wars.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.