DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Movie Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/movie-talk-17/)
-   -   Do You Remember The First Sex Scene You Saw? (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/movie-talk/640820-do-you-remember-first-sex-scene-you-saw.html)

snowfun87 07-23-17 07:27 AM

Do You Remember The First Sex Scene You Saw?

Since the nude scene thread is a success, I thought I'd do another one.

Just like with the other thread, if you can't remember the first sex scene you saw, just say the earliest one you can remember.

Mine was the sex scene with Kelly Preston in Jerry Maguire. I was 12.

Ash Ketchum 07-23-17 07:34 AM

Re: Do You Remember The First Sex Scene You Saw?

Originally Posted by snowfun87 (Post 13119124)
Since the nude scene thread is a success, I thought I'd do another one.

Where is this "nude scene thread" you're talking about? You certainly didn't do it here, since this is your very first post.

Nick Danger 07-23-17 07:49 AM

Maybe it was in the Adult Forum.

mcnabb 07-23-17 07:52 AM

Tom Cruise and Rebecca Demornay in Risky Business. She was an eye opener when your 11 years old.

TomOpus 07-23-17 09:21 AM

Not sure if this falls under this rule but...

No threads of an explicit sexual nature.

auto 07-23-17 09:24 AM

This thread would hardly be considered explicit unless people post clips or go into great detail. :lol:

E Unit 07-23-17 09:26 AM

Bull Durham - with my dad. Good thing the movie was so damn funny.

tommyp007 07-23-17 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by mcnabb (Post 13119133)
Tom Cruise and Rebecca Demornay in Risky Business. She was an eye opener when your 11 years old.

Probably this.

Mike86 07-23-17 09:47 AM

I don't remember any one scene in particular. Probably the first nude scene I ever saw was the one in Titanic though.

TomOpus 07-23-17 09:59 AM

Originally Posted by auto (Post 13119159)
This thread would hardly be considered explicit unless people post clips or go into great detail. :lol:

That's why I said "not sure." Given how threads can derail rather quickly.

d2cheer 07-23-17 10:24 AM

Halloween. Sex = Death.

gryffinmaster 07-23-17 10:36 AM

Probably the picnic quickie early on in Highlander. If that's not "sex scene" enough, then the other one that happens near the end should fit the bill.

Sean O'Hara 07-23-17 10:37 AM

Terminator. Blood, guts and boobies -- what more could a twelve year old boy want?

Groucho 07-23-17 10:47 AM

As long as there's no screencaps or explicit descriptions I think we should be okay

Troy Stiffler 07-23-17 10:52 AM

First bewb in a movie ever: Nightmare on Elm Street 3. The actress was a Penthouse or Playboy model. It didn't end well for that poor kid.

That movie had a lot of heart and energy in it. It holds up quite well. Wasn't surprised to learn that Frank Darabont was involved (I think it was his first produced script).

2Hype 07-23-17 10:57 AM

My Grampa showed me Death Wish II when I was young. Pretty brutal. :lol:

mike7162 07-23-17 12:06 PM

Coffy (1973) - with my parents at a drive-in when I was 12 years old (because that was what parents did back then!)
No woman in my life from that moment on has ever measured up.

brainee 07-23-17 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by d2cheer (Post 13119183)
Halloween. Sex = Death.

Same for me. Early slasher movies taught me about sex. Other ones that I remember:

Phantasm (sex = death)
Friday the 13th (sex = death)

Those movies were better than the STD scare class in Sex Ed at promoting abstinence!

jeffkjoe 07-23-17 12:13 PM

An Officer and a Gentleman, rated R, 1982 - I was 11.

Seeing Debra Winger's knobs go boppity-boppity-bop

Sonny Corinthos 07-23-17 01:18 PM

Coming Home - Jon Voight and Jane Fonda. My parents were watching it on HBO when I was a kid. They thought I was in bed but I snuck out and watched it without them knowing about it.

stvn1974 07-23-17 01:19 PM

Linda Hamilton's boobs in the Terminator.

Crocker Jarmen 07-23-17 01:32 PM

The thing that always stands out in my mind is my parents taking me and my sister to the theatre to see Down and Out In Beverly Hills (I was 7, she was 6).

During the scene where Richard Dryfess is fucking the maid, I had that phantom movie syndrome thing happen, where you remember explicitly seeing something you didn't. To this day, I have a vivid memory of a shot showing penetration, and remember thinking to myself, "Wow, when actors have sex in the movies they are doing it for real."

For years afterwards, anytime Down and Out In Beverly Hills came up (admittedly, not very often), I would always think back to how weird it was that movie contained hardcore sex.

It wasn't until I was probably thirteen or fourteen that I realized, Wait, that can't possibly be true! That would have been a huge controversy! I haven't seen the movie since, but I'm 100% percent confident that scene never happened the way I remember from 1986.

Mr. Flix 07-23-17 01:39 PM

I was, I think, around 11 years old. It was a Saturday afternoon. Although edited for TV, the horrible Lily Tomlin / John Travolta movie "Moment by Moment" proved very educational to me.

PhantomStranger 07-23-17 02:57 PM

Risky Business.

TomOpus 07-23-17 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by Groucho (Post 13119194)
As long as there's no screencaps or explicit descriptions I think we should be okay

Sounds good, thanks, Groucho.

My older sister took me and my sister to see Ryan's Daughter. Back then it was rated GP so she thought it was safe. I believe it was later changed to R.

I don't think there was a sex scene, per se, but rather implied sex. But I do remember Sarah Miles' boobs in all their 65mm glory. My sister was mortified.