Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

Maidentrip (2013) D:Jillian Schlesinger.14 year old Laura Dekker sails the world solo

Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

Maidentrip (2013) D:Jillian Schlesinger.14 year old Laura Dekker sails the world solo

Old 01-15-14, 01:28 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 186 Likes on 130 Posts

This looks quite interesting.

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Uv3RXu31uSs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 01-15-14, 09:25 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Re: Maidentrip (2013) D:Jillian Schlesinger.14 year old Laura Dekker sails the world

Interesting but... This is a documentary of her travel or footage of her whole experience or what? Was slightly confused cuz some of those shots were handled by someone else.
Old 01-15-14, 07:11 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 101 Likes on 80 Posts
Re: Maidentrip (2013) D:Jillian Schlesinger.14 year old Laura Dekker sails the world

It appears to be a mix.

I remember this story and didn't know she had intentions to do anything with the footage.