Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

Re. Help Identifying a Movie?

Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

Old 08-12-13, 05:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi All, I am in need of some help trying to identify a movie I watched many years ago on tv.

I don't know if it was a tv movie or a standard theatre release movie, it was shown in the UK on tv between 1990 and 2000, I'm about 97% confident of that time range.

The movie as I recall revolved around two main characters, a man and a woman, I am not sure what each of these character did but I think the woman was trying to find out what happened to her mam who vanished or left when she was only young, it turned out her mam was some sort of psychic (but is never found) and the woman looking for her mam turned out to be psychic also in the end, she had a one night affair with the man who was helping her and then she vanished without a trace and had a baby, then the movie ended with a scene showing her and the baby/child in a cabin in the country or forest before fading to the credits.

I might not have described it exactly as it was, as I was only young at the time but that was definitely the general plot.

If anyone can help I would be most grateful.

Many thanks in advance,

Mav.
Old 08-12-13, 05:44 PM
TGM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 141 Likes on 91 Posts
Re: Re. Help Identifying a Movie?

Stop Or My Mam Will Shoot?
Old 08-12-13, 05:52 PM

Received 116 Likes on 78 Posts
Re: Re. Help Identifying a Movie?

Duplicate thread. Closing.