Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

Ryan Dunn (Jackass) dead

Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

Ryan Dunn (Jackass) dead

Old 06-23-11, 09:49 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 718 Likes on 513 Posts
Re: Ryan Dunn (Jackass) dead

Originally Posted by Dragon Tattoo View Post
The fact that he doesn't watch Jackass alone proves that he's not an idiot.
Old 06-23-11, 10:53 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1,610 Likes on 1,060 Posts

Well, at least one good thing came from Dunn's death - Spottedfeather was suspended.
Old 06-23-11, 01:02 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 67 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by GoldenJCJ View Post
Well, at least one good thing came from Dunn's death - Spottedfeather was suspended.
Yeah, I've never seen someone wish death upon somebody else on a message board before.

Crazy shit.
Old 06-25-11, 07:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sonic View Post
A real shame he had to die that way.

RIP
No, it's not a shame because, his death could have been prevented entirely, if he didn't continued on driving while intoxicated. He had many warning signs in the past, but he was just too immature, and irresponsible to take heed to those admonitions. It was just a matter of time! Incidents such as this, It's very difficult for me to feel any type of empathy, considering the circumstances. Ryan Dunn former Jackass co-stars: Steve-O, and his others partners should perceive this tragedy as a wake up call, and start behaving like adults, instead of grade school adolescence. In reality, it's time for those guys to grow up, and lay the Jackass characters to rest (off screen, and on,) and begin to act their age, as matured men.
Old 06-25-11, 08:10 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Eh, grown ass adults in their 40s and 50s drive drunk. I know what Dunn did was a stupid, irresponsible move, but it should have nothing to do with what he and his buddies did to make them rich.
Old 06-25-11, 08:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by PopcornTreeCt View Post
Eh, grown ass adults in their 40s and 50s drive drunk.
They sure do! Either they end up killing themselves, and other innocent people as a result from their idiocy.
Originally Posted by PopcornTreeCt View Post
I know what Dunn did was a stupid, irresponsible move, but it should have nothing to do with what he and his buddies did to make them rich.
It has a lot to do with it because, the cast from Jackass, have a tendency to publicly present themselves with the exact moronic, incorrigible behaviors they've portrayed in Jackass, that are being transcended into their real lives.