DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Movie Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/movie-talk-17/)
-   -   Help with Title of movie (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/movie-talk/580500-help-title-movie.html)

plaser007 10-10-10 05:07 AM

Help with Title of movie

First post here, awesome place.. I am trying to find the name of a movie that was on T.V. in the late 70's early 80's about a young group of kids in which a boy and girl (12 to 14 years old I think) fall in love and runaway together on either a railroad box car or one of those two person hand type carts that go on the track. This scene happens at the end. In this movie one of the kids likes to make small bombs and uses them to keep people or parents from catching them in the runaways escape. I am not sure if it is a made for TV movie or other. This is the only part I remember about the movie and any help would be greatly appreciated...thx in adv.

Ash Ketchum 10-10-10 08:10 AM

Re: Help with Title of movie

"Columbine Killers: The Early Years"
Starring Adam Rich and Dana Plato.

(Hmmm...interesting to note that you consider "parents" distinct from "people." As a parent I'd like to ask, "What are we?")

JJE-187 10-10-10 02:00 PM

So there was a movie made in the 70's about 2 high school age kids using bombs and it was called Columbine Killers?????????? Why didnt this movie get blame dthe the Columbine Massacre?

arminius 10-11-10 09:23 AM

Originally Posted by JJE-187 (Post 10422156)
So there was a movie made in the 70's about 2 high school age kids using bombs and it was called Columbine Killers?????????? Why didnt this movie get blame dthe the Columbine Massacre?

In the movie the killers were a boy and a girl.

Numanoid 10-11-10 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by Ash Ketchum (Post 10421743)
"Columbine Killers: The Early Years"
Starring Adam Rich and Dana Plato.

(Hmmm...interesting to note that you consider "parents" distinct from "people." As a parent I'd like to ask, "What are we?")

Please let Groucho handle the humor.

Ash Ketchum 10-12-10 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by Numanoid (Post 10424682)
Please let Groucho handle the humor.

Ahhhh...you never let me have any fun.

(Of ALL people here, I thought you would get the Adam Rich/Dana Plato gag.)

Numanoid 10-12-10 04:28 PM

Oh, I get it. But you can't follow up a joke with a question. You've got to let it live or die on its own.

Groucho 10-12-10 04:46 PM

Journey of Natty Gann?

Norm de Plume 10-12-10 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by Groucho (Post 10426713)
Journey of Natty Gann?

rotfl...Wait...:scratch2:

plaser007 10-24-10 05:25 AM

Nope, I checked that movie online and I don't see anything familier about it. I wished that I could remember more but that is pretty much all I remember about it...I'm pretty sure it was some made for tv movie..