Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

Expired AMC Silver Tickets

Community
Search
Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-09, 01:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Right forum? Idk. I recently came across 10 AMC silver tickets that were misplaced during a move. Am I SOL here? I looked at AMC's website, and I couldn't find an email customer service link. I can call the local theater, but I was just wondering if anyone had exprerience with this kind of thing.

Thanks a lot.
Old 10-11-09, 01:18 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1,300 Likes on 944 Posts
Re: Expired AMC Silver Tickets

I guess you didn't look at their website close enough. A quick Google search found this:

AMC Silver Experience™ tickets are perfect for anyone who loves movies. A resticted ticket that excludes special engagements, enjoy box office favorites that are two weekends out from their original release. Sold in bundles of 50 at $6.00 per ticket, AMC Silver Experience™ tickets are redeemable at any AMC theatre in the U.S., valid 7 days a week and carry no expiration date.

Hope this helps!
Old 10-11-09, 01:42 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TomOpus
I guess you didn't look at their website close enough. A quick Google search found this:

AMC Silver Experience™ tickets are perfect for anyone who loves movies. A resticted ticket that excludes special engagements, enjoy box office favorites that are two weekends out from their original release. Sold in bundles of 50 at $6.00 per ticket, AMC Silver Experience™ tickets are redeemable at any AMC theatre in the U.S., valid 7 days a week and carry no expiration date.

Hope this helps!
NO! They are useless, send them to me! I will dispose of them for you. And send any overly-wrinkled money from your wallet that displeases you as well.
Old 10-11-09, 08:37 AM

I read that, but those are the ones you buy now. I have older ones. Anyway, thanks for the help.

@Fink Yeah, all that and more is on its way. Just give me your bank account number so I can direct deposit it.
Old 10-11-09, 09:01 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1,300 Likes on 944 Posts

Oh... well it would probably be quickest to call your local theater since they would be the ones who would have to deal with it when you used one. Or, next time you're gonna go to a movie, just bring 'em in. Be prepared to pay if they are no longer valid.
Old 10-12-09, 10:04 AM

The old silver discount tickets can be used at any AMC theatre, but they do have Special Engagement (new release) restrictions.
Old 10-14-09, 07:57 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What's the expiration date on those old ones?