Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

Anyone Find Final Destination Films Hard to Watch?

Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

Anyone Find Final Destination Films Hard to Watch?

Old 09-01-09, 09:06 AM
Mod Emeritus

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cease & desist

Originally Posted by jeffbase34
[....] Now, if you want to keep attacking me personally in a movie forum, I suggest you do it in private message.
That is not a good way to go.

If PMs degenerate into attacks then the member(s) involved risk(s) suspension.... or worse.
Originally Posted by GizmoDVD
Already reported you for your PM to me.
You started this shit, not me.
Two "wrongs" don't make a "right".

If you feel that a member is stalking or harrassing you, by all means make a report and put him/her/it on ignore via your Control Panel.
You know, I was man enough to let you have the last word, BUT no, you still had to talk more shit. Ok, I know you people hate me, gives you no fucking right to derail my OP and take shots at me. Personal attacks have no business in a movie discussion forum, and I came here discussing MOVIES.
Mods, please lock this thread asap. Thank you.
Originally Posted by Trevor
What? No. Just because a couple people are off topic and whining at each other doesn't been the whole thread needs to be locked. If anything, a mod can clean it up by moving you two to the Motel 6.

Then the rest of us can discuss the films if we're not done.
Originally Posted by StephenX
This interesting thread has derailed into an even more entertaining argument between jeff and Gizmo. MOD's, PLEASE do not lock this.

EDIT: I'm with Gizmo on this one, and I'm sorry about your father.
Although in the forums I moderate I will sometimes take the time to split off-topic bickering that threatens to derail I'm not currently in a position to do that here, so....

.... would anyone and everyone choosing to post in this thread henceforth please ignore the examples of acrimonious back and forth and try to remain on topic.

And I am asking the two protagonists NOW to set this aside and avoid the temptation to carry on the argument elsewhere.

Thank you all in advance for your understanding and cooperation.