Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

"He's Just Not That Into You"

Community
Search
Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-09, 11:41 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 290 Likes on 211 Posts

First, I did a search on the title of this movie using DVDTalk's search engine and...nothing. Then, I manually searched up to 25 pages in the Movie Talk newsgroup searching for the words "Into" and "Just" and ....nothing again. I even searched under the keywords Barrymore and Anniston and found nothing for this film. Which I find hard to believe. That said, I'm going to start a new thread, but know there has to be an existing one somewhere. OK, that said, I finally saw this movie. And, it was much much better than I expected it to be. Great cast. And the writing/directing was top notch. The subject matter is pretty uncomfortable to sit through. The whole dating ritual. The games, the lies, the lines, the excuses, the run arounds, etc. Still, it was a rather enjoyable film. And everyone turned in a great performance. Whether the character was sympathetic or not. And bonus points for vintage older tunes on the soundtrack by the Human League, the Talking Heads, New Order, the Replacements and the Cure. Not to mention, newer artists such as Lily Allen, Keane and the Ting Tings. Again, this movie really surprised me. And I even had a new found appreciation for Jennifer Aniston.
Old 06-06-09, 11:50 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Re: "He's Just Not That Into You"

http://forum.dvdtalk.com/movie-talk/...-into-you.html