Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

movies with child/teen killers?

Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

movies with child/teen killers?

Old 04-06-08, 09:54 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dogmatica
What's the one with the kid who stalks his family with a pizza slicer? He cuts through the phone lines with it... Someone's in the bath... He throws a radio in with them, maybe?
Don't Go To Sleep

One of my favorite Made For TV horror movies ever. It's a very disturbing, tragic and effective little horror flick.

I remember watching it as a kid when it was broadcast on NBC back in 1982. Scared the crap out of me. The above mentioned scenes + a scene where a little boy is pushed from the roof of his house...as he is falling, camera cuts to a shot of his mother accidently dropping a watermelon on the kitchen floor, splattering all over the place upon impact...I felt nauseaus aftertwards.

Definitely worth checking out if you like creepy Made For TV horror flicks from the 70's/80's circa. I love 'em.

Last edited by Mountain Biker; 04-06-08 at 10:00 PM.
Old 04-06-08, 10:16 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 100 Likes on 79 Posts
Night of the Living Dead

Old 04-06-08, 11:54 PM

Originally Posted by majorjoe23
No one's said Halloween yet?
to me that one doesen't count b/c he's not a child or teen throughout the entire movie. he's like, 18 or...somewhere between 18 and 20. I'm looking for younger than that.
oh and if no one's mentioned it yet I think the upcoming film The Orphan is one also.
Old 04-06-08, 11:57 PM

Originally Posted by Quirk Manly
Heavenly Creatures
Young Poisoner's Handbook
Bully
Mean Creek
ok sorry I wasen't specific enough. Bully and Mean Creek are good but they're dramas. (my mistake, I know). horror movies people, I'm looking for horror movies.

oh and someone mentioned Heathers earlier... that's a comedy. not really my thing!
Old 04-07-08, 12:02 AM

Originally Posted by Mountain Biker
Don't Go To Sleep

One of my favorite Made For TV horror movies ever. It's a very disturbing, tragic and effective little horror flick.

I remember watching it as a kid when it was broadcast on NBC back in 1982. Scared the crap out of me. The above mentioned scenes + a scene where a little boy is pushed from the roof of his house...as he is falling, camera cuts to a shot of his mother accidently dropping a watermelon on the kitchen floor, splattering all over the place upon impact...I felt nauseaus aftertwards.

Definitely worth checking out if you like creepy Made For TV horror flicks from the 70's/80's circa. I love 'em.
damnit, not listed on NetFlix.
Old 04-07-08, 02:55 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by kristina
to me that one doesen't count b/c he's not a child or teen throughout the entire movie. he's like, 18 or...somewhere between 18 and 20. I'm looking for younger than that.
oh and if no one's mentioned it yet I think the upcoming film The Orphan is one also.
At the beginning of the movie he kills his sister as a little boy.

Exorcist
Old 04-07-08, 07:30 AM

Received 194 Likes on 119 Posts
Originally Posted by dogmatica
What's the one with the kid who stalks his family with a pizza slicer? He cuts through the phone lines with it... Someone's in the bath... He throws a radio in with them, maybe?
Originally Posted by Mountain Biker
Don't Go To Sleep

I remember that watermelon scene now! Awesome!

This is why I love DVDTalk. Thank you.
Old 04-07-08, 07:31 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Robocop 2