DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Movie Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/movie-talk-17/)
-   -   Yeah, she's "pretty" overrated looking... (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/movie-talk/522717-yeah-shes-pretty-overrated-looking.html)

runnersdialzero 01-15-08 07:18 PM

Yeah, she's "pretty" overrated looking...

This is a thread based solely on looks. So male of me I know. :)

Tell me your top 5 Girls that everyone thinks is hot but you think is NOT so hot. Give a explanation as well. This has nothing to do with one's acting ability or talent.

1. Britney Spears - I have never thought she was pretty, even in her supposed hay day. It doesn't help that if you ever saw a interview with her or some behind the scenes footage of her, her personality and demeanor turned you off big time. Her total meltdown just confirms how overrated she was.

2. Jennifer Love Hewitt - Of course she has an amazing rack, but her personality along with her squinty eyes bugs the crap out of me. She might be almost as annoying as Britney. I cringe every time I see her. I'm glad her acting career never took off.

3. Keira Knightley - She has a pretty smile but that 10 year old boy body and Man face don't do it for me. I don't know what it is but she is just annoying for some reason. I think part of it is the way she talks.

4. Paris Hilton - I'm not sure anyone thinks she's super hot but once again, the personality ruins any looks she might have. Which is not much. She's got some serious horse face going on.

5. Hannah Montana - I know this girl is only 16 but this girl is pretty nasty when you get a close up look at her. Check her out with Brown hair. Not a pretty site.

Saxon

Brack 01-15-08 07:22 PM

why is this in Movie Talk exactly?

runnersdialzero 01-15-08 07:25 PM

They are all "actresses". Where should I put it?

Saxon

devilshalo 01-15-08 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by runnersdialzero
They are all "acresses". Where should I put it?

Saxon

You should have put it in this thread.

PopcornTreeCt 01-15-08 08:05 PM

I'd bang Keira Knightley and Paris Hilton all night long.

The Bus 01-15-08 08:32 PM

There's a huge thread about this in Other. Out of your list, only two are actresses and only one is good at it.

John Galt 01-15-08 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by PopcornTreeCt
I'd bang Keira Knightley and Paris Hilton all night long.

I would guarantee that given the opportunity, so would the OP.

Brack 01-15-08 08:42 PM

3. Keira Knightley - She has a pretty smile but that 10 year old boy body and Man face don't do it for me. I don't know what it is but she is just annoying for some reason. I think part of it is the way she talks.

I disagree with every point.

Doughboy 01-15-08 09:01 PM

Keira might look like Skeletor from the neck down, but she's got a beautiful face.

No argument on Paris though. Does anyone really think she's good-looking?

Mr. Salty 01-15-08 09:13 PM

They are all "actresses". Where should I put it?

Of the celebrities you listed, only one has a legitimate career as an actress in movies.

Drop 01-15-08 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by Doughboy
No argument on Paris though. Does anyone really think she's good-looking?

Her looks have grown on me. I don't find her hot, but attractive to some extent, I like her body too. Her personality is something else, though.

NIMH Rat 01-15-08 11:17 PM

Now look, I'm on record saying Keira Knightley isn't half the movie star that Hollywood thinks she is, but take that off the table, and now I have a surface on which to bang her into another dimension.

Same for Paris Hilton. She needs a head transplant, but her body is worth the loss of dignity and perhaps millions of dollars required to bang it.

dhmac 01-15-08 11:22 PM

I'll throw in my usual for these type threads...

Julia Roberts

(Even when she was younger and presumably better-looking, I never saw why anyone thought she looked good)

Jackskeleton 01-15-08 11:55 PM

Thanks, I always wanted to know who you would bang.

Brack 01-15-08 11:57 PM

Originally Posted by Jackskeleton
Thanks, I always wanted to know who you would bang.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

DJariya 01-16-08 12:01 AM

Meg Ryan

Julia Roberts

True_Story1011 01-16-08 01:11 AM

Whoopi Goldberg...

Giantrobo 01-16-08 04:48 AM

Originally Posted by dhmac
I'll throw in my usual for these type threads...

Julia Roberts

:up: I never understood the appeal other than people wanting to fuck her. I've yet to see a performance by her that's left me entertained.

Giantrobo 01-16-08 04:50 AM

Originally Posted by True_Story1011
Whoopi Goldberg...

Her very few dramatic roles have been quite good but most miss them because all they think about is GHOST and JUMPIN' JACK FLASH.

Trelach24 01-16-08 06:56 AM

Really couldn't disagree with the top 3 more.

coli 01-16-08 07:19 AM

Originally Posted by DJariya
Meg Ryan

Back in the 90's, she had that cute/girl next door quality, but she had some plastic surgery in the past 10 years, as she looks like a younger Joan Rivers these days!

Drexl 01-16-08 07:24 AM

My vote for this goes to Milla Jovovich.

Michael Corvin 01-16-08 07:30 AM

I'll play...

1. Lindsay Lohan
2. Julia Roberts
3. Alicia Silverstone
4. Reese Witherspoon
5. ? placeholder ?

I'd throw Paris on the list, but as mentioned, she is not an actress, so I'm leaving a spot open.

SmackDaddy 01-16-08 08:16 AM

Cameron Diaz= :wacko:

raven56706 01-16-08 08:28 AM

katherine heigl
keira
Cameron Diaz