Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

Websites that list movies in chronological order of its time period within the film?

Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

Websites that list movies in chronological order of its time period within the film?

Old 12-14-07, 07:13 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Are there any websites that list movies in chronological order of its time period from within the film?

I'm curious to see if movies have covered most time periods from the history of man. For example, is there an interesting time period or significant historically-known time that hasn't really been covered in a movie yet?
Old 12-14-07, 10:15 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
There's The Movie Timeline:

http://www.themovietimeline.com/
Old 12-14-07, 10:32 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Drexl, thanks, I was looking for something like that...although it would have been nicer if they weeded out movies like Aliens Vs. Predator and Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure...