Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

Did Morgan Spurlock find Bin Laden in new documentary?

Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

Did Morgan Spurlock find Bin Laden in new documentary?

Old 04-17-08, 11:27 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts
He
Spoiler:
didn't find him. Spurlock got as far as an area where he was told that if he crossed, that he would be shot. That, it seems, is "proof" enough that he found the area he might be in, or not.

I'd still want to see it.
Old 04-17-08, 12:04 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
The guy isn't a great documentarian by any means, but he certainly is entertaining. Too many other movies I "need" to see in theaters but this will certainly be a rental.
Old 04-17-08, 03:33 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by mmconhea
This movie seems like it's what "Looking for Comedy in the Muslim World" should have been.
One of the worst movies ever. Albert Brooks isn't funny.

And...

I saw an interview with Morgan on Attack of the Show about this which is what prompted me to bump it yesterday... if you have G4, you can see it repeated on Friday when they replay Wednesday's episode.
Old 04-17-08, 05:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
[QUOTE=rennervision]Here's a doctored photo I found from a wacky conspiracy site showing the US single-handedly winning WWII:

I was talking about the European theater: There is no doubt that American intervention in Europe saved many lives, but there were also other agents that contributed to the demise of the Nazi dictatorship. Nevertheless, Germany has been quite vocal in its gratitude to the US for decades following the war, although "blanket" support for US policies has pretty much dissipated since the 1980s.

How this related to 'Sama or Spurlock, I don't know.

Last edited by Ephemeral_Life; 04-17-08 at 06:29 PM.