Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

Zombie graphic novel FRAGILE to the Screen!

Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

Old 10-04-07, 05:20 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm not familiar with Stephano Raffaele's graphic novel (I'm a die hard and loyal Robert Kirkman fanboy), but it does sound pretty interesting. It's a post-zombie apocalypse tale about a member of the undead, a soldier no less, who teams with another zombie (a lady zombie) and a human teenager to find a cure for the virus that is bringing the dead back to life.Rogue Pictures is producing the film version with Eduardo Rodriguez (CURANDERO) directing and Jeff Dixon adapting. Dixon has another script called BURIED in the works and is also a comic writer doing a series at Viper Comics called RUN LIKE HELL.
-Quint, aintitcoolnews.com
YESSSSSSSS, hopefully they don't ruin the novel by making a crappy film about it!
Old 10-05-07, 12:24 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
I don't know the novel, but the story has all the trappings of a shitty zombie movie. I LOVE zombie flicks, so don't get me wrong, but I can see this easily turning into a total turd if it falls into the wrong hands. I'm not familiar with the director, so I guess we'll find out, but an army guy teaming with a female zombie sounds as lame as the black chick teaming up with a Predator in AVP.
Old 10-05-07, 03:35 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 91 Likes on 81 Posts
It must be Italian!
Old 10-05-07, 03:44 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts
I usually don't go this route....but that sounds frakking awful.