Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

Keira Knightley is turning into a real life bobblehead doll

Community
Search
Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

Keira Knightley is turning into a real life bobblehead doll

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-07, 03:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Keira is beautiful, smart, talented and has a great sense of humor. She eats like a bird and gets drunk with a single drink. Therefore, she is low maintenance! What's there not to like?

Last edited by oldchuckles; 09-06-07 at 06:20 AM.
Old 09-06-07, 03:58 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Copping a feel with her would be about as exciting as feeling myself up.

At least she has a sense of humor about it.
Old 09-06-07, 05:58 AM
TGM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 401 Likes on 250 Posts
Originally Posted by Giggles
You people who think she looks OK must be victims of nowdays propaganda turning girls into living carcasses. She does NOT look healthy.
...and you are evidently drinking the non-low-fat Kool-Aid that is telling the world to embrace their big-fat-assitude.
Old 09-06-07, 06:07 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 88 Likes on 67 Posts
Originally Posted by TallGuyMe
...and you are evidently drinking the non-low-fat Kool-Aid that is telling the world to embrace their big-fat-assitude.
See, once again you only see 2 options: too thin and too fat!
No one in this thread is saying fat is better. In fact you're the only one constantly bringing up obesity.
Apparently you're so scared/disgusted by fat people that you've have moved your preferences as far in the other direction as possible. You need to realize that there's something in between and that's where we all should be.
Old 09-06-07, 06:16 AM
TGM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by Gunde
See, once again you only see 2 options: too thin and too fat!
No one in this thread is saying fat is better. In fact you're the only one constantly bringing up obesity.
Apparently you're so scared/disgusted by fat people that you've have moved your preferences as far in the other direction as possible. You need to realize that there's something in between and that's where we all should be.
I will admit she is thin, but you fail to admit that some people are just built that way... believe it or not, there ARE skinny people out there that are healthy.
Old 09-06-07, 06:42 AM

I will admit she is thin, but you fail to admit that some people are just built that way... believe it or not, there ARE skinny people out there that are healthy.
I've already written here that I'm not that big fan of the fat. But it's not neccessary to push it to the extreme. Chubby - OK, thin - OK, but there're unhealthy fat who definately got problems as well as unhealthy thin who's on the opposite end of the line but also problem. There're thin people who are natural, I'm thin myself so tell me about it. No matter how much I eat I don't gain anything. But Keira - a movie star, a young girl - is in the risk group. She like no other must follow the present-day tendencies and fashion. Fashion that tells girls if you're more than 50 kilos (must be about 100 lbs - I'm not sure) you're ugly. I remember Keira in The Hole - she was absolutely normal, although thin. So don't tell me Keira naturally has this kind of physique. What she had once was her natural shape, not now.
Old 09-06-07, 07:14 AM
TGM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by Giggles
I've already written here that I'm not that big fan of the fat. But it's not neccessary to push it to the extreme. Chubby - OK, thin - OK, but there're unhealthy fat who definately got problems as well as unhealthy thin who's on the opposite end of the line but also problem. There're thin people who are natural, I'm thin myself so tell me about it. No matter how much I eat I don't gain anything. But Keira - a movie star, a young girl - is in the risk group. She like no other must follow the present-day tendencies and fashion. Fashion that tells girls if you're more than 50 kilos (must be about 100 lbs - I'm not sure) you're ugly. I remember Keira in The Hole - she was absolutely normal, although thin. So don't tell me Keira naturally has this kind of physique. What she had once was her natural shape, not now.
isn't "Bend It Like Beckham" her big screen debut? or at least the one that put her on the radar of Hollywood?

These are shots from the film..

looks pretty similar to me...
Old 09-06-07, 08:05 AM

I must've remembered wrong - she was a skeleton from the very beginning
Old 09-06-07, 08:17 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 913 Likes on 648 Posts
isn't "Bend It Like Beckham" her big screen debut? or at least the one that put her on the radar of Hollywood?
Pretty much. Although there was this little indie flick she did three years prior to Beckham:

Old 09-06-07, 10:33 AM
Banned

SO if she was the body double for Amadala/Natalie portman are we saying natalie Portman is anorexic as well?
Also i know a girl who is even taller and thinner that keira is and I have seen her eat (and not throw it up afterwards) and she is a very healthy young woman.
Old 09-06-07, 12:24 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

These are shots from the film..

looks pretty similar to me...
Yep, I'd hit it, then and now.
Old 09-06-07, 01:36 PM
TGM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by matome
Yep, I'd hit it, then and now.
quoted for mother-f'ing truth!
Old 09-06-07, 02:04 PM

Old 09-06-07, 02:19 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Location: City of the lakers.. riots.. and drug dealing cops.. los(t) Angel(e)s. ca.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
And that's why I would bend it like beckham