Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

We Own The Night - Trailer is up

Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

Old 08-03-07, 12:51 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You can get the trailer from the front page of Daves Trailer Page or from the indexed section when this thread gets old.

Trailer looks really damn good. Intense in a Joe Carnahan's 'Narc' kinda way, with a Copland/Departed vibe to it.

I love cop thrillers.

Not surprised they didn't say 'Written and Directed by the illiterate guy in Corky Romano!!' at the end of the trailer

Wait I got that wrong. The Kingdom is 'Written and Directed by the illiterate guy in Corky Romano!!' (Peter Berg).
We Own The Night is directed by James Gray who directed The Yards.

Last edited by fmian; 08-03-07 at 01:01 AM.
Old 01-28-08, 08:24 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Where is the discussion thread about this movie? I would have to think that there is one? I searched for "We own the night" and just "night".. Man dvdtalks search blows.. (unless this truly is the only thread for it)
Old 01-28-08, 09:34 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Not much of one but here it is: http://forum.dvdtalk.com/showthread.php?t=514408