Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

Any Bay Area Firefly/Serenity fans out there?

Community
Search
Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-06, 04:56 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I’m not really a fan myself, but I thought it might bring some light into a few fan peoples’ days to know this if they are fans of the particular show

In the spirit of William Fuld (“His name is Robert Paulson.”) who clued me (and us) into a program that I was unaware of but did not want to miss. I thought I’d share this for anyone who would enjoy the experience.

This awesome theater (where you can eat pizza and drink beer on a couch if you show up early enough-limited couches) is showing the first three episodes of the show Firefly on the big screen. It should be a fun fanfest.

(I hope these links come through all right.)

http://www.parkway-speakeasy.com/ind...ents.h#FIREFLY
(For some reason, you have to scroll up when you connect. It's at the very top.)

http://www.picturepubpizza.com/

I know I overused the word "fan", but I am a raving fanatic of many things, so don't take it the wrong way. I love fanatics, even if I am not of the same vein. (Exclude religion from that equation.)

+ BTW This was the theater where I got to see Alien on the big screen about 10 years ago. My step-dad wouldn't let me see it when it came out because some co-worker exaggerated the birth scene. Same co-worker that shut down Mad Max for me me as a kid. I will find that guy.

Last edited by Kudama; 12-23-06 at 05:11 PM.