DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Movie Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/movie-talk-17/)
-   -   Jar Jar's ultimate fate. (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/movie-talk/427061-jar-jars-ultimate-fate.html)

grundle 06-16-05 07:16 AM

Jar Jar's ultimate fate.

Lucas still needs to make some more changes to Episode IV: A New Hope.

Just as Leia and company are about to board the Millennium Flacon and leave the Death Star, Leia says, "Wait a minute. There's still something that I have to do."

She runs back down to the detention block. She opens up one of the cells, and there is Jar Jar sitting inside.

Leia says, "I've had to listen to this twerp babbling on nonstop for the past two weeks."

You know the movie that Carrie Fisher was in called "Drop Dead Fred?" Well, you know the scene in that movie where she stomps up and down, and she thinks she's killing Fred?

Well, Lucas should use CGI editing on that scene to make it look like Princess Leia is killing Jar Jar Binks.

And then after she's killed him, she says, "OK. I'm done."

And then they get on the Falcon and they leave.

Brain Stew 06-16-05 07:21 AM

No thanks.

buckee1 06-16-05 08:34 AM

uhmmm...no.

DRG 06-16-05 10:18 AM

That's just silly. All they need is a new scene right before the Death Star fires upon Alderaan.

Cut to:
A shot of Jar Jar getting off of a ship

Some guy:
"Welcome to Alderaan, Ambassador Binks."

Then cut back to the Death Star and the planet blowing up.

Brain Stew 06-16-05 10:23 AM

I love how it's six years later and mega-fanboys still can't let it go. Give it up guys.

DRG 06-16-05 10:27 AM

Actually, Jar Jar doesn't bother me like he does everyone else. I was just noting the most effective way to do the scene the OP described. :)

DarthMarino 06-16-05 11:24 AM

Why was this thread created?

calhoun07 06-16-05 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by DarthMarino
Why was this thread created?

Because the Star Wars sub forum is running out of steam.

Neeb 06-23-05 01:10 AM

Two Words:

Rancor Suppository.

Fok 06-24-05 03:15 PM

-ohbfrank-

Jackskeleton 06-24-05 03:40 PM

This sub forum ran out of steam a long time ago. you folks just realizing it?

Giantrobo 06-25-05 09:03 AM

Gungans probaly make great leather purses, shoes, wallets, and belts.....

krunchyfrogg 06-26-05 08:50 AM

I like DRG's idea. :D

Darth: It's called a sense of humor.

Jadow 06-26-05 11:14 PM

maybe Han was actually the second carbon freeze test, Jar Jar was the first, and it failed....

muiaucht 07-01-05 05:48 PM

Jar Jar dies in A New Hope? I own that and have watched it and I never saw Jar Jar even in it... is this some sort of a deleted scene? Or is there something wrong with my movie? oh, and by the way, that would not be funny. although being reminded of that scene on Drop Dead Fred does tickle me. rotfl :saber: