Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

best movies to watch stoned???

Community
Search
Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

best movies to watch stoned???

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-04, 04:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
id have to disagree with a few of these, espically fear and loathing. if they could have kept up the tone of the first 15 mins or so (we're in bat country!) it would have been great. but talk about buzz kill when they start freaking out and living in tubs... that said, I cant watch many movies stoned anymore cause all i feel like im watching is a high school play. its bizzare, but theres no sense of the film being real to me, all i see are overpaid high school actors. kinda makes movies and tv pointless. that said, real life usually feels like a sitcom when high but....

cartoons are usually the way for me to go now, since its such a different medium than normal movies. adult swim makes my day. BUT this list has made me decide to watch willy wonka, and wizard of oz (which might be espically weird, because this was my childhood film)

oh and why smoke pot? because then you can hypnotize your even more stoned friend =D