Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

Funny goof up or is there a sequel actually coming?

Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

Old 09-05-04, 10:24 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 622 Likes on 480 Posts

Hey guys, go to http://www.caribbeancinemas.com/ and on the "coming soon" list you'll see a link for The Shadow with a 10/14/2004. The info the link takes you to relates to the 1994 film so I assume someone mess up. But that's one major screw up listing a 10 year old movie as an upcoming release.
Old 09-05-04, 10:59 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Maybe they are finally getting it after all these years? How come they are getting Man-thing before us?
Old 09-05-04, 11:22 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 622 Likes on 480 Posts
Well I live in Puerto Rico and we got the film around the same time as the US. That's why I found that link confusing/hilarious and assumed such a major foul up could only mean a sequel I hadn't heard of is to be released on that date or another film with same title is to be released and they just never bothered to remove the old info yet.

As for Man-Thing, I dunno when the US will get it but for the past few years we've been getting films earlier than the US (usually only by a day since new movies show up on thursdays here but there have been some odd occassions when we've received movies many months in advance to the US).

I checked IMDB and found no reference to any movie named The Shadow for a 2004 release so I find the goof up really weird.
Old 09-06-04, 02:43 AM
Suspended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh yeah, I cant wait to see the Giant Sized Man-Thing!

Um. . . on second thought - moving to adult forum.