DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Movie Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/movie-talk-17/)
-   -   Worst movies since 97, by year. (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/movie-talk/377195-worst-movies-since-97-year.html)

cdollaz 07-29-04 09:15 AM

Originally posted by DVD Smurf
So you only watch blockbusters... have you actually put some thought in to the films and not the list?
No, I do not only watch blockbusters. I'm not sure what your question is asking.

REL77 07-29-04 02:56 PM

What a terriable list OP... WOW... I cant believe some of your movies on there... AND NO GIGLE.... NO GLITTER>..

cdollaz 07-29-04 03:08 PM

Originally posted by REL77
What a terriable list OP... WOW... I cant believe some of your movies on there... AND NO GIGLE.... NO GLITTER>..
I saw neither of those movies, so they wouldn't be on my list. Unlike some on here, I limit my opinions to movies I have actually seen.

eisenreich 07-29-04 05:32 PM

Cdollaz, what a completely idiotic list! I mean, it's like you think that you should be able to just spout out whatever opinion you want on a message board. If it wasn't an physical impossibility, I would reach through your monitor and punch you in the face!

lol, sorry, I just got caught up in all the emotion going on in this thread. Regardless of how others interpreted your initial post, you do have your own opinion; sharing it should not invoke responses such as "Dumbass!". Btw, I enjoyed many of the movies from both your best and worst lists. Just my .02

abintra 07-31-04 03:54 AM

Oops, I was going to post some of the movies I didn't like by year starting at 1997 until I realized the topic was bash the OP because one doesn't like their taste and/or differs from their own.

The Nature Boy 08-15-04 08:02 AM

Hard to beat Midnight Mass in any year.

marty888 08-15-04 08:22 AM

The worst/best lists from the OP contain so many movies of equal quality it becomes impossible to determine the criteria used in deciding which movie goes on which list. Gut reaction, I guess, because it obviously is not based on accomplishment in filmmaking.

Goat3001 08-15-04 11:01 AM

Hey back off the guy. So he disagrees with a lot of you, so what? It doesn't make him stupid or whatever just because he didn't like The Royal Tenenbaums. These are a list of movies he saw and he disliked. Theres no Glitter on the list because why the hell would anyone watch that if they had no interest in it. Good for you Cdollaz, because eventhough I loved a lot of movies on your list you didn't bitch out like so many posters and put a bunch of movies that you thought you would hate. You put movies that you actually saw and disliked.

Anyway, I personally loved a lot of movies on your list. I am surprised you didn't like Good Will Hunting. I always thought that to be one of the few movies that everyone enjoyed.

Ruderic 08-15-04 09:48 PM

I think Hellboy is overrated as a movie. It had holes in storytelling.

SuprVgeta 08-16-04 02:44 AM

Originally posted by fumanstan
I like so many movies on your list its ridiculous :(
Ditto.

Trigger 08-16-04 05:26 AM

I still really hate this thread.