Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

After credits scenes in King Arthur or Anchorman?

Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

Old 07-08-04, 09:31 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

Just wondering if there is anything in/after the credits for King Arthur or Anchorman? Thanks for the info.
Old 07-08-04, 09:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes, there's stuff both during and after the credits in Anchorman
Old 07-08-04, 09:48 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I usually stick around til the end, but I didn't for King Arthur. It just wasn't good enough.
Old 07-08-04, 09:52 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
If there was anything after the end of King Arthur I missed it. I will be seeing it again this weekend so I guess I can look again

I liked it unlike Amel.
Old 07-08-04, 09:59 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I liked it. I just didn't like it enough to sit there for another 5-10 minutes in the hopes that there'd be something extra.
Old 07-08-04, 10:10 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally posted by Amel
I liked it. I just didn't like it enough to sit there for another 5-10 minutes in the hopes that there'd be something extra.

come on maybe their was a Keira boob scene
Old 07-08-04, 10:14 PM

There was nothing after the credits of King Arthur. I always stay through the credits, and this movie was no exception. I enjoyed the movie BTW.
Old 07-08-04, 10:15 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Pull your shirt out by the collar, look down, you probably have larger boobs than Keira. Congrats.
Old 07-08-04, 10:17 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
So its Anchorman yes, King Arthur no. That's kind of what I figured because comedies often get stuff in the credits. Period films like Arthur, Braveheart, Cold Mountain, etc. and more "serious" films often don't have stuff beyond "the end." I was just thinking that about Kiera. Hot but not on top..

Last edited by Willh51; 07-08-04 at 10:20 PM.
Old 07-08-04, 11:33 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally posted by Patman
Pull your shirt out by the collar, look down, you probably have larger boobs than Keira. Congrats.
maybe but mine are hairy hers are nice and smooth
Old 07-08-04, 11:59 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 909 Likes on 644 Posts
Originally posted by gcribbs
Old 07-09-04, 12:11 PM

You know, you could always just remain in your seat and watch the credits yourself to see if there's any bonus material. I'll never understand this--every time I go to a movie, the SECOND the first frame of credits appears, 99% of the audience literally bolts toward the exits as if the theatre is on fire, sometimes taking the steps 2 or 3 at a time. What's the hurry? Are the precious minutes of your life so valuable that you can't spend an extra 5 minutes watching the end credits of a movie?

Rant mode disengaged.
Old 07-09-04, 03:06 PM

Originally posted by redskull47
You know, you could always just remain in your seat and watch the credits yourself to see if there's any bonus material. I'll never understand this--every time I go to a movie, the SECOND the first frame of credits appears, 99% of the audience literally bolts toward the exits as if the theatre is on fire, sometimes taking the steps 2 or 3 at a time. What's the hurry? Are the precious minutes of your life so valuable that you can't spend an extra 5 minutes watching the end credits of a movie?

Rant mode disengaged.
Yes.
Old 07-09-04, 05:05 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer & TOAT Winner

Received 331 Likes on 250 Posts
"You know, you could always just remain in your seat and watch the credits yourself to see if there's any bonus material. I'll never understand this--every time I go to a movie, the SECOND the first frame of credits appears, 99% of the audience literally bolts toward the exits as if the theatre is on fire, sometimes taking the steps 2 or 3 at a time. What's the hurry? Are the precious minutes of your life so valuable that you can't spend an extra 5 minutes watching the end credits of a movie?"

Yet they're willing to wait in line for 15 minutes, then go in and watch 20 minutes of slides, and 10 minutes of trailers, none of which are part of the actual movie like the end credits are! I worked in a few theaters for a total of 10 years and always thought it would be nice if I could shoot the people who left during the credits, it would definitely cut down on the number of stupid people in the world
Old 07-09-04, 06:18 PM

Rant mode disengaged.

the people probably have to piss so bad, that the run out of the theater. ever notice how after a movie, the bathrooms are usually crowded?
Old 07-09-04, 06:55 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 26 Likes on 14 Posts

Rant mode disengaged.
Because they're boring. Why waste 5 minutes looking at a list of random names when you can get a head start in the parking lot
Old 07-09-04, 07:19 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

and hell yeah, I woulda stuck around that kind of scene

When I was watching the love scene between
Spoiler:
her & Arthur
, the part where she pulls up her skirt, grabs his hand, and then places it on her thighs, I couldn't help but think "did chicks really shave their legs back then?".

Alan Smithee: Did the theatre you worked at turn all the lights on and send the cleaning crew in as soon as the credits started rolling? The theatres I've been to do this everytime, they'll basically telling us it's time to get out. This drives me crazy. I usually stay, but I always feel uncomfortable cause the crew keeps trying to clean up around me and keeps looking at me waiting for me to leave.
Old 07-09-04, 07:34 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I have been staying til the end lately, because more and more movies have more scenes throughout the credits or right at the end.
Old 07-09-04, 07:54 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally posted by Amel
and hell yeah, I woulda stuck around that kind of scene

When I was watching the love scene between
Spoiler:
her & Arthur
, the part where she pulls up her skirt, grabs his hand, and then places it on her thighs, I couldn't help but think "did chicks really shave their legs back then?".

Alan Smithee: Did the theatre you worked at turn all the lights on and send the cleaning crew in as soon as the credits started rolling? The theatres I've been to do this everytime, they'll basically telling us it's time to get out. This drives me crazy. I usually stay, but I always feel uncomfortable cause the crew keeps trying to clean up around me and keeps looking at me waiting for me to leave.
some theaters do that

I was thinking her legs are a lot nicer looking than I had thought. She is not as skinny as she seems. Her legs seemed mighty nice
Old 07-09-04, 10:42 PM

I was thinking her legs are a lot nicer looking than I had thought. She is not as skinny as she seems. Her legs seemed mighty nice
Yes, they do....anyways I always stay for the whole credits as well, and I hate it too when the cleanup crew works right next to you.